Will the Foam Madness continue?

Originally Posted by capfive

My bad doggy
208521_212152845477571_100000485716739_824286_2111248_n.jpg

wow this is basically the what they translated to the cough drop foam1s?

lookway better on the fp's
eek.gif

^^^
The cough drop foam ones basically came from these, only with an icey sole (horrible quality/mold, but we won't get into that)

foam1.JPG

^^^
The cough drop foam ones basically came from these, only with an icey sole (horrible quality/mold, but we won't get into that)

foam1.JPG

I know I'm biased -- because I've admitted I'm a FPI dude, but you can't tell me EVERY color in a foam doesn't look better as a FPI.  Just wish my Is had more tread on the soles...

You don't think these will set the "hypetrain" tracks smoking?  Psht.

b8a159ecb1fe4979f6bf4c8a918577c5a7367bf.jpg

I know I'm biased -- because I've admitted I'm a FPI dude, but you can't tell me EVERY color in a foam doesn't look better as a FPI.  Just wish my Is had more tread on the soles...

You don't think these will set the "hypetrain" tracks smoking?  Psht.

b8a159ecb1fe4979f6bf4c8a918577c5a7367bf.jpg

^ I love FP1s but foams > flights, you always gotta go with the Originator...and plus, i rather have no zipper than a zipper on my shoes (thats just me)....eggplant foams > eggplant fp1s imo but silver fp1s > silver pros

if those royal fp1s that BP made above do drop, ever...i will cop 3+ pairs hands down...and at retail,i wouldnt care for a disco
laugh.gif

^ I love FP1s but foams > flights, you always gotta go with the Originator...and plus, i rather have no zipper than a zipper on my shoes (thats just me)....eggplant foams > eggplant fp1s imo but silver fp1s > silver pros

if those royal fp1s that BP made above do drop, ever...i will cop 3+ pairs hands down...and at retail,i wouldnt care for a disco
laugh.gif

TB colorways alone put flightposites in a different class.

There are no eggplant foamposite ones, they're varsity purple...folks stole that nickname from the flightposites that actually are eggplant.

I prefer the look of flightposites over foamposites but thats just me. Comfort is no contest, flights give a bounce to your step.

There are no eggplant foamposite ones, they're varsity purple...folks stole that nickname from the flightposites that actually are eggplant.

I prefer the look of flightposites over foamposites but thats just me. Comfort is no contest, flights give a bounce to your step.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

QFT, even the 09's weren't "eggplants" and we know for sure the 2010's weren't.  But I totally agree, the TB colors>any flight (with the exception of carbon fibers and Jason Kidds)
My personal favorites

5425992213_fccdd290eb.jpg

images

3220771743_c13e57b0a9.jpg

QFT, even the 09's weren't "eggplants" and we know for sure the 2010's weren't.  But I totally agree, the TB colors>any flight (with the exception of carbon fibers and Jason Kidds)
My personal favorites

5425992213_fccdd290eb.jpg

images

If I recall, those last ones (J.Kidds) were HOH joints BEFORE DC/MD got a HOH.

Bammas were asking for car note payments for them out the gate...
30t6p3b.gif

Couldn't do it...
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Couldn't do it...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

30t6p3b.gif

Couldn't do it...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Check this dudes auction out, smh

I hope he doesn't honestly think he will get that

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

30t6p3b.gif

Couldn't do it...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Check this dudes auction out, smh

I hope he doesn't honestly think he will get that

its da same damn color
grin.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
i have both.

da reason eggplant foamposite I's made so much noise in da first place was it was a "crossover" type situation where da best colorway

of da flightposite was gonna don da original foamposites...thats what started da hype in da first place.

and flightposites sold really well in NYC, im surprised they didn't drop anything other then OG colorways during da retros.

im GLAAAD they dropped da silver flightposite I's with da good silver that didn't fade like da american OG version.

its da same damn color
grin.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
i have both.

da reason eggplant foamposite I's made so much noise in da first place was it was a "crossover" type situation where da best colorway

of da flightposite was gonna don da original foamposites...thats what started da hype in da first place.

and flightposites sold really well in NYC, im surprised they didn't drop anything other then OG colorways during da retros.

im GLAAAD they dropped da silver flightposite I's with da good silver that didn't fade like da american OG version.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

pimp.gif

imo foams are gonna still be hot even if the hypebeasts stop buyin em. keep the foams comin at a slower pace and it would be gravy

imo foams are gonna still be hot even if the hypebeasts stop buyin em. keep the foams comin at a slower pace and it would be gravy

Back
Top Bottom