Will Smith To Star As Crime Boss Nicky Barnes In Netflix Film ‘The Council’

iRobot didn’t age too well, but Will was good there too....

Ya praise Denzel to the moon and back, but Denzel when you look at his roles doesn’t have much range, he’s AMAZING at playing himself tbh.

Will does comedy and Drama pretty good, as well as being an action blockbuster star.

This does seem Oscar baity though. Will ain't gonna ever get one now anyway cause Jada didn't know how to shut the hell up with her hashtag

iRobot didn’t age too well, but Will was good there too....

Ya praise Denzel to the moon and back, but Denzel when you look at his roles doesn’t have much range, he’s AMAZING at playing himself tbh.

Will does comedy and Drama pretty good, as well as being an action blockbuster star.

source.gif

in retrospect, him doing that NYT mag cover was his BMF billboard moment.. feeling himself way too hard.

I am Legend was amazing, I robot was good too. He was great in Ali as well. Will is a great actor, his only downside is he is too concerned with his rep. That Django role would have been legendary, it worked out with Jamie, but Will in that role > I'm sorry.

I say this hopefully, about damn time Will played a real bad guy. Still wish he had took that Django role.

We've been over the Will can act topic and a lot of dudes in here are flagrantly ignorant with their opinions. Will can't act? Complete hogwash.

Will's full acting potential can be seen in 6 Degrees of Separation. Straight up acting. Ever since then we've only seen glimpses like in Ali and Pursuit of Happyness. Will's problem which is a pro and con is he is/was a better movie star than he is good actor.

So he stuck to his formula of doing sci-fi flicks, action movies, and comedy for his career. He was never really forced in to that lane of having to pick the brilliant roles to put his full acting ability on display.

No surprise the same low iq criticism that he plays the same person in every role is thrown out there. Lames do that whenever they want to discredit an actor. Did it in the Denzel thread.

I look forward to this and especially Will's performance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom