Will Smith Shares His Secrets of Success

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Dunno, he's talented for sure (and successful)... but he seems so fake to me.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This. Let's face it Willard, your way to success was that Six Degrees of Separation role.[/color]

So Will Smith isn't talented and all his movies sucked is what you're saying?

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Dunno, he's talented for sure (and successful)... but he seems so fake to me.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This. Let's face it Willard, your way to success was that Six Degrees of Separation role.[/color]

So Will Smith isn't talented and all his movies sucked is what you're saying?

Yea champ. That's exactly what he's saying...
laugh.gif

Yeah, Willard, we believe you.

Stop lying. The only reason you're where you are is because Tupac wouldn't let Quincy Jones f*ck him in the a*ss & you would.

If it makes anyone feel better, he could have applied to MIT and get accepted. But he chose not to go to college.

Well none the less, this video made me do my hw just before instead of waiting until tomorrow. I feel good about it haha.

All of you guys talking bout Will Smith being gay stand behind it like you all had gay sex with him to know

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

All of you guys talking bout Will Smith being gay stand behind it like you all had gay sex with him to know
roll.gif

Dieing at the fact you guys seriously believe that the only way to make it in the industry is by getting your butthole compounded with kosher Jewish man meat. Granted there are a lot of homosexuals in the biz, it really is not that simple. That's always been the excuse for the millions that have failed or didn't have the true fortitude and talent to really get in the game. You can lose yourself in any situation or industry but since the entertainment medium is known for big money and fame its always getting a negative light. Consider the fact that most of us artist/creative types are weird, anti social or ultra social and you create an environment where false judgement is possible but going the gay route is not mandatory(although being comfortable around gay people is). It also automatically assumed that any black dude that makes it had had to commit some gay act to get where he is which completely undermines the hard work and immense self believe and divine will it took tp get where he is. Oh and for the record will Smith is not being "fake" in that video and EVERYONE that knows or has been around him always comments about how overly nice the dude is to EVERYONE!

They have it subliminally drilled in your brain that a black man cannot be successful without sacrificing his booty cheeks or worshipping the devil.

I've never heard y'all accuse Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt of stuff like that.

Only dude I see that has proven "good guys finish last" wrong. Dude hasnt had a scandal or negative imagine out there of him and he is still on top of the game.
pimp.gif
I'll take any advice he is giving.

On another note... 2 pgs in and not a single post about he sold hos soul or some of that other crap? NT just came up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

It's easy for him to say..

There are millions who are hard workers and struggle. I will never understand the already successful trying to push their agendas onto others.

I never looked at it like that. It's meant to inspire the audience.

The work habit, the will, the courage, or whatever it takes for you to succeed.

Not necessarily tryna push their "agendas" onto others.

If that makes sense.

what hes saying is true at its core and is already acknowledge and understood by everyone at some level. 

However, Americans are some of the most over-worked (or should i say preoccupied) people on this planet and I wonder at what point do we realize that today's society and the system in general is inherently flawed. As George Carlin said, "the game is rigged folks." Again, his philosophy has many truths in it, but I don't see it it doing more besides presenting a glimmer of hope to some people while allowing the so-called "successful" people to condescendingly put the blame on the people who are "unwilling" to work for their own failure. Personally, i have nothing against Will, dude is just calling how he sees it. 

i've watched this so many times.

yes, obviously nothing he is saying hasn't been said before. but when you're at a certain point in your life when you are very receptive to things like this, it can give you a little eye-opener/boost

Originally Posted by Freeze

actors are always so full of themselves

This.

The key to success? Oh thanks Will... I'm sure your successful kids apply this to their everyday lives.

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

They have it subliminally drilled in your brain that a black man cannot be successful without sacrificing his booty cheeks or worshipping the devil.

I've never heard y'all accuse Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt of stuff like that.
Whoa wait right there I agree with what you've said but everybody says Tom Cruise is gay. There's constant Tom Cruise is gay jokes. I never saw it but at some point that rumor caught on like wildfire and he isn't worshiping the devil cuz he's believes in Hollywood's religion, scientology
laugh.gif

Pitt strikes me as a dude that might've sold his soul too.

The reason you won't hear a lot of slander about them cuz I think a large group of ppl assume white ppl always engage in that stuff. So if they get on a black guy doing it they see it as a white person convincing them to do it in the first place. So it's just seen kind of as an everyday thing for white ppl as opposed to black ppl. Then you also have to take in to account how white ppl and white men are viewed in society, especially the famous ones with the so called good looks and charming personality. They're that type on that pedestal.

Back
Top Bottom