Will Smith Producing Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot

Yo!!! Another 3 episodes of Bel-Air dropped today!!! :wow:

I thought they was just doing that last week because it was the season premiere.

Yo!!! Another 3 episodes of Bel-Air dropped today!!! :wow:

I thought they was just doing that last week because it was the season premiere.
Really im only seeing episode 4 and says episode 5 next week

Just saw 4, filler episode

Jackie > Lisa. Debate your mother.
The story & dialogue def makes Lisa a more complete character but anybody with a working set of eyes is taking Jackie

:wow: @ Amara dropping top in the Hellcat. Since Will took Lisa V-card, I assume Carlton is also a virgin

Ep. 6 is my favorite episode so far this season. The scene when Will sat down with his parents to talk about everything hit me in the feels.

OG Geoffrey byke :pimp:. mans has not aged.

I'm not feeling Amara at all. I think she still using on the low and will get Carlton back on it.

If I was Jazz, I'd cash out but we all know he ain't :lol:

Anyone catch the two latest episodes of Bel Air?

Lisa looking good the last two episodes

Uncle Phil and Aunt Viv some freaks lol

I'm happy Will & Calrton presentation didn't get too screwed up

Def not feeling Amira messy ***

Free the homie Jazz!

Never Wanted A Character To Succumb To Their Vices More Than Amira.

Such An Unlikeable Rando Character. Her And The Kid Ashley Hangs With.

All caught up

-Aunt Viv and Phil being freaks with homie from
insecure who plays the same role was so random

-Someone called it, Amaria using and she told Lisa and Aunt Viv anniversary of her sister death but told
Them on different nights?

-Ashley plotline is so forced

-Hillary not going to marry WR guy

-Jazz not going to fold and rat out Will

-please tell me which Billionare Venture Capitalists are going to invest into a T-Shirts designed on MS Paint 😂

I knew Aunt Viv was gone get pregnant during that Mexico trip :lol:. Baby Nicky coming soon.

I def thought Jazz was gone **** up the wedding :lol:.

Rip Lamarcus. Y'all remember Hilary boyfriend died in the OG show too?

Geoffrey going back on road with his fam. He gone have to come back to save Will.

Will getting kidnapped :wow:. Reminded me of a more serious scene of when NBC kidnapped Will to take him back to Bel Air after going to back Philly:lol:.

-Baby Nicky coming next szn

-Forgot Trevor on og show died as he was proposing to Hillary while bunjee jumping

-G will be next szn to save Will

-Was that Deebo Samuel at the wedding?

Y’all brtter leave Blackcess alone! The growth potential is through the roof :lol:

I’ m not a fan of when people justify the behavior of chaos agents. Amira was just causing chaos in everyone else’s life because she had no control over hers. She didn’t help Will grow, if anything he almost became a felon because of the way she called him out.

Will better tham me, he need to go circle back to Jackie. Lisa low key annoying. Keeping in mind they are teenagers and drama plot points, Lisa should communicate to Will she’s not a fan of him being friends still with his ex. At the same time though, she’s always there for Carlton, who likely popped her cherry, and Will never blinks an eye.

Will also better than me not putting his mom’s new man lights out. He basically said she was for the streets and he’s finally getting his turn.

-Baby Nicky coming next szn

-Forgot Trevor on og show died as he was proposing to Hillary while bunjee jumping

-G will be next szn to save Will

-Was that Deebo Samuel at the wedding?

The way the show is going Im waiting for baby Nicky to be hooked on fent season 5.

Back
Top Bottom