Will rogaine work on your face? Vol. I want a beard

My facial hair grows at my desired rate, but it just doesn't grow in some areas.

Kind of like Paul George's:

View media item 621392
Just doesn't reach my mustache. :frown:

I do aim to grow a beard at some day.

Last edited:
^cant believe cats complaining when they can grow anything near PG can :smh:

Y'all want a beard til you gotta shave that **** like everyday/week. I get tired of trimming up my facial hair, sometimes just want to go bummy and rock the "**** life" facial hair. :lol:

Im good without facial hair ..lil mustache & chin hair

FTW..imma look like penny hardaway till im 90 :lol:

Baby face >>>>

Y'all want a beard til you gotta shave that **** like everyday/week. I get tired of trimming up my facial hair, sometimes just want to go bummy and rock the "**** life" facial hair. :lol:

Shaving doesn't do anything besides cause the hair that was already on your face to grow back in with the new growth, and thicken your hair. If you want longer facial hair, taking scissors to it and trimming it down does supposedly help though.

Every single dude in my family has a beard. On both sides. (Black btw) yet I'm stuck with 15 chin hairs b. I HATE IT.

I've been debating on trying rogaine for a minute. Just might do it now. I don't even want a full beard b. I just want some **** like this (no homo)

View media item 621093
I'm starting to get turned down because women my age say I look 16. :smh: I need facial hair b. I need it :frown:

i've been told on a dating website that i look like a constipated 12 year old :rofl:

There's already a beard thread OP. Why not post in there?

http://niketalk.com/t/570752/post-your-beard-vol-beardgang

As for your question, I have no clue. I had a mustache and chin hairs in the 7th grade and a full beard abilities by the 11th grade. I guess it's just genes. May the force be with you, though.
MY FRIEND READ THE 0P.

WE WELCOME ONLY THE BEARDED BRETHEREN IN THAT THREAD.

LET THE FACIALLY FOLLICLE CHALLENGED REMAIN CONDEMNED TO HARSH WINTERED DRY CHEEKS.

Jamaican Black Castor Oil OP. Go to a Beauty Supply Store.

I have that fresh out of HS beard stuggle thing going on, but I dont even know if I would want a serious beard, seems like too much effort.

Drake has the kind of beard I would want.
Naw beatuy stores dont have the real deal.. The real oil have black oil not the clear colered oil

Sunny Isle is the real deal

http://www.jamaicanblackcastoroil.com/

You know if chicks is talking about how good it is, its the truth

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f38/jamaican-black-castor-oil-480923/index2.html

I use it on my hair and waves as a sealent. Makes my hair thicker and shiner
My beauty supply store has Sunny Isle in it, its where I got my bottle from

Im good without facial hair ..lil mustache & chin hair

FTW..imma look like penny hardaway till im 90
laugh.gif

Baby face >>>>
It sucked when I was in my late teens/early twenty's but now
pimp.gif

Shaving doesn't do anything besides cause the hair that was already on your face to grow back in with the new growth, and thicken your hair. If you want longer facial hair, taking scissors to it and trimming it down does supposedly help though.

:wow: That must be why my chin hairs are like half an inch and my sideburns/cheek hair grow slow denna mofo.

Ya really putting JBCO on ya face? Lol always had joint in my house but wouldn't dare do that

Back
Top Bottom