Will Randy Moss be back in N.E. next season?

the biggest reason if moss demands a buttload of money the patriots don't resign him is..... THEY WON BEFORE WITHOUT HIM, and with far less I might add atwide receiver.

moss is loving it with the pats, and he even said himself that it's a dream come true. i don't think he'll leave, he's matured since his vikingdays. money is not a concern, it's winning. maybe that'll change if he wins a ring, but i think he realizes he's in heaven with new england. ihighly doubt he'll leave. if he stays, the brady and moss connection will be established as the best ever.

cosign. maybe he'll sign with green bay, indy, or dallas,
Please...anywhere but Green Bay.
sick.gif
Seeing him in Oaklandwas bad enough...Green Bay would just be horrendous
sick.gif
sick.gif

The only thing that scares me is that the Piolli/Craft/Billichick regime arent afraid to tell a big name player to take a hike. Ex: Ty Law, LawyearMilloy(although that one kinda worked out), Willie McGinnest, Deion Branch, probably more I cant think of. They arent gonna bow down to anyone.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by daiernchef

After an undefeated season and a Superbowl I would see no reason for them to part ways. Everyone before the season was saying they shouldnt have signed him then, and now he's the best receiver in the league again. He'll be back to cement his legacy, I'm sure he knows 1 Superbowl is great but 2 would be even better.
THE PATRIOTS HAVE NOT WON A SUPERBOWL OR GONE UNDEFEATED YET THIS SEASON.

I've had to tell you this in multiple posts dude.

And Randy is gone after this season
pimp.gif
Yeah, quit stalking my posts, and the KEY WORD in that sentence you wrote is "YET" Good to see that you know its coming, but you can actblind to the facts all you want. He would of course want money but he also wants to be the best like anyone else, and theirs no gaurantee he will win anywhereelse.

It will really show what Moss is about. Part of me thinks he is at a point in his life where he really just wants to win and then the other part of me thinksthis is Randy Moss in a costume to land a lucrative deal to swindle another team out of millions.

Im sure the Pats will give Moss an option to play for them and its up to him to take it or not. Sadly I think he wont. Hopefully he can end up on a good teamnext year so we can get to watch him tear up the league like he is suppose to.

Moss might just be one of those weird cats that really wants to be disciplined because everytime he had a strong figure over him he played up to his potential.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

The only thing that scares me is that the Piolli/Craft/Billichick regime arent afraid to tell a big name player to take a hike. Ex: Ty Law, Lawyear Milloy(although that one kinda worked out), Willie McGinnest, Deion Branch, probably more I cant think of. They arent gonna bow down to anyone.
None of them guys meant as much to the patriots as Moss, the only reason pats weren't in Superbowl last year was a receiver, when they weren'teven supposed to beat San Diego. Caldwell, and Gaffney became known because Brady HAD to throw to them, look at Daniel Grahm in DENVER, he was a good tight endwith New england now he's mediocre at best. Benjamin Watson was becoming great last year because Brady had to keep throwing him the ball now his productionis WAY down...

Back
Top Bottom