Will Nike Retro Pippen IV...???

I'd have to say the Pippen I Black/Red is my favorite from the Pippen line look wise. I realize he balled in Zoom Pippen I's that never released, but since the shoe is so bulky and horrible to ball in, I like that they kept it with the Max Air because the bubble looks better to wear casually. I loved the II's to ball in though, nice, sleek and simple.

I'd have to say the Pippen I Black/Red is my favorite from the Pippen line look wise. I realize he balled in Zoom Pippen I's that never released, but since the shoe is so bulky and horrible to ball in, I like that they kept it with the Max Air because the bubble looks better to wear casually. I loved the II's to ball in though, nice, sleek and simple.

They'll probably retro them again one day....but I don't see the rush. Pippen 4s were the worst of the line.

My opinion.....1, 2, 5, 3, 4.

They'll probably retro them again one day....but I don't see the rush. Pippen 4s were the worst of the line.

man those Pippens were sick!!...well, at least to me anyways. if they do retro one day, i will mos def be coppin. i loved the clean, simple look. i dont think i would have changed a thing to be honest.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

are you talking performance or appearance?

man those Pippens were sick!!...well, at least to me anyways. if they do retro one day, i will mos def be coppin. i loved the clean, simple look. i dont think i would have changed a thing to be honest.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

are you talking performance or appearance?

the air pippen II is one of my all-time faves. have the OGs and retros. looks and feels great on and off court. i wouldn't mid seeing more air pippens in the future though.

the air pippen II is one of my all-time faves. have the OGs and retros. looks and feels great on and off court. i wouldn't mid seeing more air pippens in the future though.

To each their own. I loved the Pippen II, III, and IVs. It was the simplicity of the designs. Those shoes performance-wise were great, they were lightweight, had great grip and fit well. The IIIs are among the most comfortable kicks I've own, they felt like you were wearing socks.

Sometimes less is more and I felt those shoes were made for people who played ball, not for people who live the hype. Those kicks were great metaphors for people who studied and appreciated Pippen's game. He was subtle and dominant at the same time and the casual viewer usually failed to appreciate his greatness.

To each their own. I loved the Pippen II, III, and IVs. It was the simplicity of the designs. Those shoes performance-wise were great, they were lightweight, had great grip and fit well. The IIIs are among the most comfortable kicks I've own, they felt like you were wearing socks.

Sometimes less is more and I felt those shoes were made for people who played ball, not for people who live the hype. Those kicks were great metaphors for people who studied and appreciated Pippen's game. He was subtle and dominant at the same time and the casual viewer usually failed to appreciate his greatness.

The Pippen 2,3 AND 5 need to retro before the 4. I never was a fan of the 4.....

As a matter of fact, I really wish I can get my hands on the white Pippen V's
nerd.gif

The Pippen 2,3 AND 5 need to retro before the 4. I never was a fan of the 4.....

As a matter of fact, I really wish I can get my hands on the white Pippen V's
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom