Will Mcgrady get emotional when he wins his first playoff series???

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

20 bucks says when his contract is over, he'll jump to the Spurs, Mavs, Celtics, or Lakers for cheap.

u wish
roll.gif
. when tmac knows he can't do what he does anymore,he'll retire. he's not gonna embarrass himself like that.

look at last yr, he struggled to start the year and was pondering retirement. if he's not going to perform at a high level, he's gonna retire.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Shoot, IF he makes it out of the 2nd round, I might cry.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Laugh all you want but that's REAL man. That's almost like seeing my Warriors overcome their playoff drought. However, i'm willing to bet that he won't cry or nothing but during the post game interviews, he'll make it humorous and reiterate that "NOW, it feels good to be in the second round" or at least that's what i always envisioned.

again, rox need to get it rolling starting this month, get a good record, face the nuggets or lakers just to be a sure pass
pimp.gif
. but they need to keep improving. i see potential. again, i'll judge wherethis team is really at by the all-star break. in tmac's first season w/ the rox, they were 6-11 to start b4 rolling going into and after the break. newcoach, new systen, a few new players will do that to u.

Originally Posted by rocketzballa23

Naww, Tmac will probably just say something funny about making it to the 2nd round.

tmac - "it's great to be in the 3rd round"
frown.gif

I don't know. We'll probably find out in a few years when he pulls a Malone, leaves the rockets, and signs with the pre-season favorite as a benchplayer.

T-Mac = Overrated.

Yeah, he's a good player, but great players find a way to win when it matters.

Back
Top Bottom