Will Mcgrady get emotional when he wins his first playoff series???

will he cry? not hate this is comming from a rockets fan
smokin.gif

10 years in the league and dude is without a doubt the most skilled player to not win just 1 playoff series
i think its really going to get to him when he finally does.
i cant wait to witness it
pimp.gif

I think it is IF and not a when.
And I'm a huge fan of Tmac, but he's got some curse with him and the second round.

[h3][/h3]
Will Mcgrady get emotional when he wins his first playoff series???
Unfortunately, I'm losing faith in his ability to lead his team to a 2nd round. Sad really, most players jump to teams for a shot at a title,he may be the first to hop from one team to another just to get passed the first round.

Will Mcgrady get emotional when if he wins his first playoff series???

Fixed
wink.gif

But no, he wont. The year he wins his first series, they go to the conference finals.

They may not even make the playoffs.....LOL didnt sme dude a few weeks ago call team an "elite" team. HA!

nah man i got confidence in tmac
no IF needed he will overcome this
sadly winning just a playoff series is an accomplishment for such a skilled player

The Rockets are by no means a lock for the playoffs this year. Even if they make it, they're probably gonna be facing one of the top 3 seeds.

It'll be funny seeing the Rockets go up against the Suns, Mavs or Spurs in the 1st round.
laugh.gif

Rockets would be more competitive against Utah or Denver.

nope, he'll just retire after reaching his main goal: win a playoff series
so in other words he is just gunna retire because he aint winning a playoffs series

20 bucks says when his contract is over, he'll jump to the Spurs, Mavs, Celtics, or Lakers for cheap.

Shoot, IF he makes it out of the 2nd round, I might cry.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Laugh all you want but that's REAL man. That's almost like seeing my Warriors overcome their playoff drought. However, i'm willingto bet that he won't cry or nothing but during the post game interviews, he'll make it humorous and reiterate that "NOW, it feels good to be inthe second round" or at least that's what i always envisioned.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

^ had to give that a try.
laugh.gif

Word.
laugh.gif

But seriously, I hope he gets out the first round thistime around. It's kinda sad watching him become emotional after getting eliminated every year. At least, he still gets to go fishing in CAMP CHANAWANDA whenever the Rockets gets eliminated!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom