Will Kimbo Ever Lose?

laugh.gif
******** was using knees to the head and choke holds. Kimbo won.

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

laugh.gif

He used ONE knee. Just one. Kimbo was using choke holds also. Gannon whooped his!@!* badly. If it weren't for Kimbo's people constantly stoppingthe fight, he would have been done in half the time.

Keep in mind Kimbo stepped up his floor game because of that fight and is the truth with it now.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

laugh.gif

He used ONE knee. Just one. Kimbo was using choke holds also. Gannon whooped his!@!* badly. If it weren't for Kimbo's people constantly stopping the fight, he would have been done in half the time.

smh.gif
10 seconds into the fight ******** realizes he's gonna get beat up so he starts chking kimbo out.

man white dude punished kimbo ... and if he could use anything but fists, he would have demolished him ... dont get it twisted, Im not fighting kimbo, but atrained fighter will do him

how are ya'll gonna use that fight as evidence?

kimbo wasn't training for mma back then, he was just a street fighter, brawler. he prob had a few beers before the fight.

now he's actually training for mma. you can't use a fight from YEARS ago to compare to how he's capable of fighting NOW. especially when the fightfrom back then wasn't a actual mma fight, which is how we'll be judging him now.

Originally Posted by thesedd

Keep in mind Kimbo stepped up his floor game because of that fight and is the truth with it now.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Floor game?
He had one fight against an over the hill boxer. That's it. I give him credit where credit's due. Bas gave a thumbs up so he hasto be alright, BUT, he is probably going to be nothing more then a gimmick in the MMA world taking freak show fights.

Yea he lost to that white guy but that was long before he actually started training for real fights. Hes a better fighter then before. I bet if he had arematch with him he would win.

laugh.gif

Had it been an actual street fight without clowns shouting "NO KNEES!!", Kimbo would have lost severely. Even a mediocre MMA fighter in a comparableweight class would take an untrained street fighter like Kimbo (at the time of this particular fight) . MMA has shown the world that being a one-dimensionalfighter will get you hurt.

He's training with Bas(Doonnn't you everrrrr do thissssss) now, but he still hasn't had legitimate competition in the ring.

Kimbo could be a good fighter one day. But even he will tell you that he's still learning.

Face it. He lost. And he's lucky he didn't get really hurt.

laugh.gif
@ the excuses for Kimbo's loss to Gannon

That's like those annoying people on the courts after a loss. "Man, everyone knows it's 'make it, take it.' You want to switch up therules and say you won, whatever. And I thought it was 'call your own fouls'? What happened? And 21? I thought we always played to 16? When did 21start? Is that rim level? Is it even 10 feet? That doesn't look 10 feet. Whatever. Be happy with your little cheating victory. Is that 3 point linelegit?"

roll.gif

Dude lost, and ever since then, his fanboys have been exactly like that. They fought. He lost. Go to counseling if you're having trouble coming to gripswith that.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

laugh.gif

Had it been an actual street fight without clowns shouting "NO KNEES!!", Kimbo would have lost severely. Even a mediocre MMA fighter in a comparable weight class would take an untrained street fighter like Kimbo (at the time of this particular fight) . MMA has shown the world that being a one-dimensional fighter will get you hurt.

He's training with Bas(Doonnn't you everrrrr do thissssss) now, but he still hasn't had legitimate competition in the ring.

Kimbo could be a good fighter one day. But even he will tell you that he's still learning.

Face it. He lost. And he's lucky he didn't get really hurt.

Exactly.

And just for laughs, here's Bas' famous street defense video for the millionth time:
Funniest %*$# ever.
roll.gif

Put kimbo in a fight with a real boxer or MMA fighter and hed get slept in 3 minutes tops.

bas is the man. he will get kimbo to be a better fighter...i still dont see him fighting in the big leagues though. isnt he hella old?

i would like to see him fight chuck...LOL

I dont think anyone wants to catch kimbo in a street fight. I mean a real street fight. On some Deebo vs Craig %+*#.

I dont think anyone wants to catch kimbo in a street fight. I mean a real street fight. On some Deebo vs Craig %+*#.

I don't understand that thinking. I mean, just because there are no rules "in the street" doesn't mean Rampage Jackson couldn't murkKimbo with his bare hands. Or any other light/heavyweight professional fighter for that matter.

The only reason Kimbo handled all those guys in every Kimbo video you've ever seen is because he's a better fighter than every single one of thoseguys. Gannon isn't even good enough to make a living off fighting. Think what an actual professional could do to him with EVERYTHING legal.

When it comes down to it, "everybody underestimates the kick to the groin...".

Regardless if he was in shape or not, he was fighting to win, not to lose, who cares if dude's face got messed up. If that fight went until someone wasdead, Kimbo wouldn't be fighting on ShowTime, TRUTH.

I said that a post back. Kimbo looked really bad after the fight. I thought he needed to be admitted to a hospital.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the bas video...never seen that before. I was SERIOUSLY cracking up throughout the whole thing...there's so many quotables in that video. thesound effects had to be the funniest, along with the guy in the red shirt acting. "bong! bing! bing!...kick to the groin....bing!, bong! bong! kick in thegroin again...bing! dang-a-da-danga-da-dang!..."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i don't even know if he was serious or if he was just f'in around...hilarious.

who's actually going to be doing that, though, when it comes time to it, especially the knife and gun part
laugh.gif
. unless you're trained like bas, you ain't gonna be thinknig about that.

Originally Posted by minah86

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the bas video...never seen that before. I was SERIOUSLY cracking up throughout the whole thing...there's so many quotables in that video. the sound effects had to be the funniest, along with the guy in the red shirt acting. "bong! bing! bing!...kick to the groin....bing!, bong! bong! kick in the groin again...bing! dang-a-da-danga-da-dang!..."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i don't even know if he was serious or if he was just f'in around...hilarious.

who's actually going to be doing that, though, when it comes time to it, especially the knife and gun part
laugh.gif
. unless you're trained like bas, you ain't gonna be thinknig about that.

"I'm sorry sir, but I'm going to break your leg."

i just watched it again...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't think this vid will get old.

"i'm sorry...BANG! BONG! BING!...no i'm not..."
"he a tried to kill me...so I have to return the favor..."
"bang, bong...ah....looky at what we got here...smack his face...knee in the groin..."

Back
Top Bottom