Wifey Got Me a MacBook Pro For My Birthday

Seriously though There's a Mac thread u post this simply for your ego NT is getting so redundant..

Seriously though There's a Mac thread u post this simply for your ego NT is getting so redundant..

Seriously though There's a Mac thread u post this simply for your ego NT is getting so redundant.. First a wallet now A MacBook

Seriously though There's a Mac thread u post this simply for your ego NT is getting so redundant.. First a wallet now A MacBook

I know there's a Mac thread, it's just a million posts and I didn't wanna sift through all that for a simple question. I've always wanted a Mac, and I finally got one, I just wanted some simple software suggestions, damn.

I'm a grown man dude, I don't need to stroke my ego on the internet, how lame is that?! I'm an original NT'er since day one, and I stopped posting because of negative clowns like you, who troll around here and act like little girls. You can't even make a simple post on here anymore without some schmuck popping up, with some crap to say. I'm not trying to floss, she got me a BIG present because it was my 30th birthday, and I wanted some feedback from cats who are up on Macs. 

For the dudes who made positive comments and actually ANSWERED my question, I appreciate it. And I do plan on proposing to her actually, LOL, she's a GREAT woman. Yeah, she got me the 13", no I'm not posting pics, and of course I ate the box, LMAO.

I know there's a Mac thread, it's just a million posts and I didn't wanna sift through all that for a simple question. I've always wanted a Mac, and I finally got one, I just wanted some simple software suggestions, damn.

I'm a grown man dude, I don't need to stroke my ego on the internet, how lame is that?! I'm an original NT'er since day one, and I stopped posting because of negative clowns like you, who troll around here and act like little girls. You can't even make a simple post on here anymore without some schmuck popping up, with some crap to say. I'm not trying to floss, she got me a BIG present because it was my 30th birthday, and I wanted some feedback from cats who are up on Macs. 

For the dudes who made positive comments and actually ANSWERED my question, I appreciate it. And I do plan on proposing to her actually, LOL, she's a GREAT woman. Yeah, she got me the 13", no I'm not posting pics, and of course I ate the box, LMAO.

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

Nice. I gave my girl a 13 inch MacBook earlier this year. She only uses it to take pics
smh.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom