Why wouldnt they start Air Jordan ID?...?

this is killin me..and i dont want this by any means i almost got a sixth sense .
We know they already done it with air max and other "legacies"..if jb changes with the season and is all about fortune 500 this would just be thelogical future..lots of thoughts in my head about this..

why wouldnt they?

Pros-
jb makes $$
less fortunate could obtain retro$..
gentry succeeds in completely destroying jb legacy
always be in a new pair of your joints.
blah blah

CONS
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Cons:

The JB legacy is ruined even more
Fakes become more accepted due to the fact that they "could be ID's"

It should never be done for a numbered AJ model. only Team Jordans (which is the case right now: Team Elites on there now)

I think he's referrin to the numbered models though. JB doin that just makes it easier for me to stop coppin J's, which saves me money.

I would go on a murderous rampage....JB does not want to be responsible for the death toll.....I would imagine

They were going to do it with the AJ XVII, but they never did because of the whole fake issue.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Cons:

It should never be done for a numbered AJ model. only Team Jordans (which is the case right now: Team Elites on there now)

exactly. you'll see someone rockin' some frankenstein colorway of a numbered jordan shoe and they could always just say they got it off ID. whowould know? lets just hope that Gentry sticks to his word when he says there won't be any anytime soon. although he did say to never not consider it...
eyes.gif

I just got an email from nike ID about three weeks ago talking about Jordan ID's for Team Elites!!! Hopefully this is as far as they go!!!

Originally Posted by bjvig414

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Cons:

exactly. you'll see someone rockin' some frankenstein colorway of a numbered jordan shoe and they could always just say they got it off ID. who would know? lets just hope that Gentry sticks to his word when he says there won't be any anytime soon. although he did say to never not consider it...
eyes.gif
I understand the whole Legacy issue, but would u guys really get angry at OTHER people wearing fakes??? If they cant afford shoes at retail prices, youwould honestly make fun of them and be angry??

I left high school a LONG time ago.... I cant believe people still care what OTHERS are doing.......

If JB does this I'm out of the JB game and sticking with nike classics and retros for sure. I got the email a few weeks ago too about the Jordan TeamID's...looked pretty lame IMO.

Oh well, I'm planning on ending my JB shoe affiliation at end of year anyway. Fusions, spizikes, ID's, 6 rings? Straight GAH-BAGE!

Fakes, fakes, fakes and more fakes.
I don't know how many times this question has been asked.

The idea is brilliant from a business point of view

Gentry has already made his own JORDAN ID's for the general population.

There isn't much of an issue with differentiating between fakes and authentics, or ruining the AJ legacy... IT HAS BEEN DONE !

Back
Top Bottom