WHY THERE SEEMS TO BE THIS SHORTAGE OF SZ 13 AND LARGER SIZES BEING AVAILABLE??????

Yeah lads I'm talking about K101.
also sports lords in chapel street are good for a hook up but limited like FTL in 13's and above.

K101 have been fantastic with releases in the last few years.

13 isint too bad to find lie i stated earlier, nine times out of ten it is the last shoe, next to 14 which will get sold out on rd. 15 on the other hand, good luck finding a 15 :lol:

managed to pickup a blk/red IV in a 14. I've found that size 15s are actually easier to come by then are 14s.

I really feel you guys on this one.  Being a true 14 is a nightmare especially when it comes to limited releases.  I have been building my relationship with the store manager at a retailer in texas but the last few releases he didn't even get a 14.  This includes foamposites and the GMP pack and even the fire red 4s!!!  Worse thing in Htown you have to deal with is the reselling clowns that buy a 13 or 14 only to resell and they wear like a 9.5 or 10.  These dudes really mess the game up. No one even got the olive 9's and i don't mind hooking up a fellow big footer for his time but its the other guys that take advantage of us that need a good kick in the throat.  The state of the shoe game is crazy but believe me we have it the worse.
mean.gif
Totally agree.  Absolutely no mall here in AZ will carry a size 14, and when they get any by some freak chance, they're usually garbage.  My only chance for getting 14's is online, or at the outlet, but it'll be a while before any new releases (B grades) trickle down to the outlets.  I have hope for one local spot, but then my buddy told me he was there shopping for sneakers (on black friday), and the girl behind the counter seemed to be annoyed because she had been answering the phone all day about Jordan questions...

I'm in the big foot club too. I try to tell the smaller foot people that every release is a QS release for me. I wear a size 13 too.

Back
Top Bottom