Why oh Why don't they retro these Huarache Trainers in their OG color scheme???

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Seriously, the white black red huaraches posted above were retro'd in 2003, the black grey ones were retro'd in 2001, it has not been long enough for a re-retro of those sneakers, and there are far better sneakers that have yet to be retro'd Nike can we get a damn Trainer Sc II retro?!!!!!!!
BEST....................SHOE......................EVER....................to not be retroed yet besides the Nike Air Force V.....

Yo I have those hauraches somewhere, but they wrecked.

Had the OG's and the retro's.

Didn't like the materials they used for the retro's at all.

They fell apart quick and were not well made to me.

I guess the retroed version was to be worn casually.

Damn...it's been that long since they retroed these?? I'm gettin old... Def would like to see the forest green ones.

my retro pair is still in great shape...almost 7 years since i copped em
pimp.gif

i still for the black/grey ones and the blue/white ones, the blue and white ones are punished, i wear them to the gym, and my black/greys are in VNDS conditioni only wore em like 4-5 times, my buddy gave me a pair of the black and forest pair for free a few yrs ago, i then gave them to another friend, lol. not my cupof tea

lmao ^ great first post

anyways i'd rather have the SC trainers that champ showed, not really feeling huarache trainers much

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Yes I would buy them for $200 and I think you are ignorant. Apparently you must not know too much about Nike's if you think that original color scheme wouldn't sell.
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

They only place where I ever saw these retroed was on JD Sports website out in the UK a few years ago. I remember they had one size 10.5 left but they wouldn't ship it out to the U.S. I normally check ebay but no luck.
hmmm, let's see....they retroed about 4-6 years ago, so i would say you were probably what 10-12 years old? still wearing diapers maybe? however, i remember driving all around town looking for my size, to finally find it and have them put it on hold for 30mins. so, this ignorant person apparently knew that this OG color scheme WOULD sell out
wink.gif
think before you speak child....

my beat up pair is for sale now.....if you need an infant size holler at me

First off bud I'm not a child. First pair of Jordans I ever owned were the III's in black/cement when I was in fourth grade. Fell in love at firstsight, bought ever pair up until the IX's because I was heart broken when he retired. I bought the X's only when he announced his comeback. I boughtthe VERY LIMITED released white/red/and black combo that Scottie Pippen was shown in the camera's during a game sitting on the sidelines(because the Bullswere up) pointing at the bottom of the shoe and waving Jordan to come back. There after I bought the next two pairs and quit at the Jordan XIII. I aint nokid is what I'm getting at. Second, your contradicting yourself from what you posted initially, it's like you're bipolar or something. At firstyou criticize me by saying that the only people who would want these shoes would be my friends and I and then said something about Nike releasing 24 pairs ofthese should make me happy. Then now you say that these would sell out immediately? What's wrong with you dude? Finally, I don't want that old pairof Huaraches you had, donate them to Purple Heart or something.

Originally Posted by tha2one

i need another pair of those trainers...huarache's
Well let's try to contact someone at Nike and get this to happen...lol, don't know how but I sure do need these in my collection!!!

Seriously, the white black red huaraches posted above were retro'd in 2003, the black grey ones were retro'd in 2001, it has not been long enough for a re-retro of those sneakers, and there are far better sneakers that have yet to be retro'd Nike can we get a damn Trainer Sc II retro?!!!!!!!
thank you oh thank you. i been looking for just a DECENT PIC of that top colorway. those are so dang hot its crazy

At first you criticize me by saying that the only people who would want these shoes would be my friends and I and then said something about Nike releasing 24 pairs of these should make me happy. Then now you say that these would sell out immediately? What's wrong with you dude? Finally, I don't want that old pair of Huaraches you had, donate them to Purple Heart or something.
first of all, i'm not a DUDE. secondly, you seem very soft (that is criticism).....i didn't criticize you. i was simply saying there needsto be a demand and
you and you 2 friends can't speak for the world. if the demand is there and they were retroed, i'm sure it would sell out because all those who missed
out then would jump on them now. so, contrary to what you thought you read, i wasn't implying that they wouldn't sell out. i do believe the zoom 95s
were released because the people were talking about it for years and i do remember a petition being started that may or may not have influenced Nike's
decision. by the looks of this 2 page post, most people got them when they retroed. where were you? i think you were old enough to buy them

First off bud I'm not a child. First pair of Jordans I ever owned were the III's in black/cement when I was in fourth grade.

would that be the black/cement IIIs from '88, '94, or '01?

Originally Posted by tha2one

i need another pair of those trainers...huarache's
Well let's try to contact someone at Nike and get this to happen...lol, don't know how but I sure do need these in my collection!!!
well, now you have a new friend....so you and your friends can brainstorm on how to get Nike to retro these.
let me know how it goes....i could use a new pair right?
wink.gif

finished.

i hope they retro them in that colorway, i been trying to track down a pair for years and no luck, but i did copp the black and green ones, when they came out

Originally Posted by typecast3

thank you oh thank you. i been looking for just a DECENT PIC of that top colorway. those are so dang hot its crazy

srry to get this off topic but just to clarify a photo of those at sc IIs
PD UNO posted this months ago in the team vintage head thread:
The one posted above is a childs size. heres an adult model:
257husw.jpg

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by typecast3

srry to get this off topic but just to clarify a photo of those at sc IIs
PD UNO posted this months ago in the team vintage head thread:
The one posted above is a childs size. heres an adult model:
257husw.jpg
Yea the adult size visible air sole is HUGE... Damn I loved this shoe... $40 at Big 5 White/grey/black colorway was
pimp.gif

Those are so nice. That kids version ended at $100. Wish the seller had larger sizes. Nike should just stop the retro of the at sc III"s and start withthe II's. I never understand Nike....why keep putting out endless amounts of useless horrible colorways.

First off bud I'm not a child. First pair of Jordans I ever owned were the III's in black/cement when I was in fourth grade.

would that be the black/cement IIIs from '88, '94, or '01?

'88 man, how could you not understand that when I explained it in somewhat of a chronological order...OG's only, only retro J's Ibought were the 5's recently in the black silver scheme since I had the white and red one's when I was a youngster...I will buy a couple of thesepackages though...you gonna cop any of these jordan packs?

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

these have been bo jackson'ed......as in they've been raped and abused so many times by nike with horrible colorways that seein a OG color at this point is da only way to semi restore their former glory....

trainer21.jpg
Patience.......................................
pimp.gif

Wishful speaking yall are doing,nike is gonna KILL these,as all other 98% of retroes.
Those forest greens are
pimp.gif

Man even when they do retro something the quality of the material is so shtty that it makes me not even want to buy it.

Not going to lie though they did the Penny Foams and Godzilla's proper...on point like Buddens DJ.

I was amazed at how good they came out.

I know the Foams are out the question, but I want like another 2 pairs of Godzilla's to keep on ice.

Might do so on the next F&F if they still around.

yes!! those bo jackson huarache trainers were retroed in '02 i believe. they retailed for $89.99. they were quickstrikes. i remember specifically cause iwas about to buy a ds OG pair for $250 like a few weeks before they retroed. wish i woulda copped 2 pair, but i only copped one.

i loved these so much i beat them into the ground. if they re-retro, no less than 2 pair guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom