Why no air max 93 og retro?

How would you guys say these shoes fit tts or size up one? I am a size 12 in AM 90 fits perfectly slight room leftover and in AM1 I am a size 11.5 fits tight to where my toes have no room but not overly tight. I am a size 11.5 in most Jordans.

How would you guys say these shoes fit tts or size up one? I am a size 12 in AM 90 fits perfectly slight room leftover and in AM1 I am a size 11.5 fits tight to where my toes have no room but not overly tight. I am a size 11.5 in most Jordans.

I'd say TTS. I wear a 10.5 in most of my sneakers and went 10.5 in the 93s. They fit like a glove.

Reactions: Ube
@vig09

You posted the Poison Green sale at Oneness in the Agassi thread, right? Bruh...you're gonna have me bankrupt if you keep this up lol.

Much appreciated though man, take all the reps.

Last edited:
I see these at jd, anybody have any more info on them? Stateside release?
its a Eurasia release for now, and probably it will stay like that i think

if you want them for the low i would advise you to order them from a japanese retailer

Last edited:
Any other sites to order from? They are sold out of 12, where these not made in a 13?
asian retailers most of the time dont sell any sz 12s or larger sizes cuz there is not too much demand for them

also is that because asian people in general have a smaller posture compared to western people

JD sports is your only option for now, you prob end up paying $200+ for them after the currency conversion

Last edited:
City Gear package came in the mail today. No brainer for $40 and change, shipped.

I gotta say I like whatever material the mudguard is made of on this pair. It feels much better to me than the mudguard on the Menthols/Dusty Cactus.

Last edited:
are these being released and if so then when? They are
smokin.gif
probably scheduled for 2015 i think

Back
Top Bottom