Why is the younger brother always more athletic and talented?

Originally Posted by amel223

It always seems like the youngest sibling is always the better athlete...

just off the top of my head: jordan wade rose

definitely not always true... this was a terrible generalization 

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

first born is always the experiment
Yeah.
From what I noticed, a lot of my classmates that are doing well usually have older siblings that didn't do as well. The older was the parents' first kid so obviously more mistakes were made and parents probably did not know as many opportunities or whatever for the child since it's the first one. 

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

first born is always the experiment
Yeah.
From what I noticed, a lot of my classmates that are doing well usually have older siblings that didn't do as well. The older was the parents' first kid so obviously more mistakes were made and parents probably did not know as many opportunities or whatever for the child since it's the first one. 

cuz his !*@ didn't have any one to be responsible for
laugh.gif

while you lookin after him cuz your parents made you his !*@ didnt have a care in the world...

you tryin to keep him out of trouble so you don't get in trouble

cuz his !*@ didn't have any one to be responsible for
laugh.gif

while you lookin after him cuz your parents made you his !*@ didnt have a care in the world...

you tryin to keep him out of trouble so you don't get in trouble

Originally Posted by sw00shm4n

A book was actually written about how the older/first child usually becomes more successful then the younger siblings.
i think maybe this is because he/she would go through more struggles and make the most of what they have, where as a younger one would be maybe more spoiled and when it comes to the real world the older more experienced sibling would succeed more than a younger one. 

It makes sense if the difference is a couple years. You're just close enough to be able to play against each other and be competitive, but the older brother forces the younger brother to work that much harder to be even near that same level. The older brother never had such competition outside of playing against their dad, or something like that.

It makes sense if the difference is a couple years. You're just close enough to be able to play against each other and be competitive, but the older brother forces the younger brother to work that much harder to be even near that same level. The older brother never had such competition outside of playing against their dad, or something like that.

Originally Posted by sw00shm4n

A book was actually written about how the older/first child usually becomes more successful then the younger siblings.
i think maybe this is because he/she would go through more struggles and make the most of what they have, where as a younger one would be maybe more spoiled and when it comes to the real world the older more experienced sibling would succeed more than a younger one. 

LOL im the youngest of 3, i have two older brothers and both were more athletic.

I played ball cause my older brother...he still better.
my other brother was a runner, he still faster than

In life tho, i would say im doin better. My moms proud of me.

but your theory is flawed, im living proof :-/

LOL im the youngest of 3, i have two older brothers and both were more athletic.

I played ball cause my older brother...he still better.
my other brother was a runner, he still faster than

In life tho, i would say im doin better. My moms proud of me.

but your theory is flawed, im living proof :-/

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

Peyton > Eli
/thread

LOL except for the fact that Peyton isn't even the oldest brother. They have an older brother named Cooper, who doesn't play any sport.

Peyton > Eli
/thread

LOL except for the fact that Peyton isn't even the oldest brother. They have an older brother named Cooper, who doesn't play any sport.

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

Peyton > Eli
/thread

Played back in his HS days he was a All-State High School but had health or injury issues,

Dude once said "I'd have four rings by now", If he was healthy he'd probably have them.
tired.gif

If he was healthy, Cooper > Peyton > Eli

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

Peyton > Eli
/thread

Played back in his HS days he was a All-State High School but had health or injury issues,

Dude once said "I'd have four rings by now", If he was healthy he'd probably have them.
tired.gif

If he was healthy, Cooper > Peyton > Eli

Back
Top Bottom