Why is the USA so obsessed with the lives of celebs?

ive always wonder why people are so obsessed with couples with more then 5 kids, or successful midgets

Simple their the version of Royalty that you could actually either become or luck out and happen to know
Basically just take a look at how Royalty was treated throughout history then add to the equation that say your next door neighboor who you've playing inthe sand box with as kids grows up and finds out that that they're the bastard of the kings, goes off to live in the court and takes you along with them... yeah i know the concept is rough but it's that same concept
It's kind of like looking up to the leader of you're group/tribe but if that person was world famous

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Cuz they're living the lives that we want.

QFT. no matter what, it's natural for people to want more than what they currently have.

I think it's because our lives suck, generally speaking. Bad things happen to everyone at some point. It makes us feel better about our lives when we seepeople who are perceived to be superior to regular folk, like celebrities, mess up worse than we ever will.

People don't want to read about the nice things celebrities do. I personally don't give a rat's bum. I'm only interested when they doscandalous stuff and embarrass themselves. Mostly in the sex tape department.

Well if you look at it in a positive way it gives people a job. Paparazzi get their money. Reports getting theirs. The people to actually tune into it is justnosy tho. Its basically a business imo

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Rick Fox Jr.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom