Why is Stephon Marbury dissing Jay-Z......................6 years later? LMAO

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

So did son officially retire yet? like whats good with dudes hoop career?
Ironically enough, Starbury actually reunited with KG this past NBA season to help the injured Celtics roster (unsuccessfully) defend their NBAtitle. It would be cool if KG could come back next season to at least watch them play together again for the first time in years

Funny clip, though...
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Him holding his shooting form up extra long, waitin for Jay to say "Ball Player"

laugh.gif
roll.gif
he tried to play it of on the "check out the hat yo, peep the way I wear it" line

he is doing it real big steve and barry went under because of him. what a f in joke he still owes a few teams some dollars and he was living with an uncle whenhe lived in boston last season and i think he failed a few drug test too. man retire now

so this guy was driving, pulled over, hoped in the back, and pretended like he was being driven around?
roll.gif
roll.gif

along with ron artest, delonte west, and marbury, this offseason has been awesome

Originally Posted by MBen32

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Him holding his shooting form up extra long, waitin for Jay to say "Ball Player"

roll.gif
roll.gif

That had me dyin' over here. My dude was READY for that line.
laugh.gif

Someone get this man a reality show. Pure comedy and I don't even think he knows it.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I'm in tears...this +#+ mad funny..

"That's the camel, he right over there"

Son look zooted. Check his eyes....

You don't got no heart to shoot nobody in they brains right in front of them....

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I noticed his hate for Jay ever since he was in his whip bumping Ether over and over and over in the city this Summer. Thing is I forgot all about that line
laugh.gif

Was anybody else expecting a Starbury verse when he played PSA?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
When he smirked and then threw up the dueces I thought he was gonna spit some hot fiyah word to dylan.

Time for a avy change, real talk. My man Stephon has loooooost it. Sucks to see this.

Shh... was funny at first, (them interviews; playing out Steve Smith; etc.) but this hurts me. Shwerd up.

Back
Top Bottom