Why is Popeyes so slow

I can’t believe stores are running out of chicken
Reminds me of that one vid where a store ran outta chicken during a promo and folks were acting wild saying what are they gonna eat and how are they gonna feed their kids lol

Dude on the phone is hilarious
The expression on his face
“No chicken?” Or are they just outta chicken?”
:rofl:

I mean when sales are up 1000% outta nowhere it's only so much they can do

Their chicken suppliers right now like...
giphy (5).gif

Last edited:
Yeah it’s definitely over hyped
It’s a good deal for $3.99
They do give you a pretty big piece of chicken
Too bad they don’t make like a deluxe version
Some lettuce, tomato and cheese would be nice

Good deal, surprisingly good and large, but F all that line and waiting ****. Picture a nice big juicy popeye's breast in between a brioche bun in your head till these lines dissipate. I like popeyes chicken so I enjoy this more than chick fil a, but easy u turn across the street for that wait.

Bruh you gonna be empolyee of the year with this move. Respect.
There was a line to get in the parking lot. Had to park next door and walk to Popeyes. Young kid working the register recognized me from pre-sandwich days and gave me a had nod. Asked if I could order bulk and he grabbed the manager for me. Pick up at 11 tomorrow.

I've had it a couple times. It's good, really good. Best I've had. But man the internet has made this a thing. This is insane.

20190822_190320.jpg

If y’all never seen them run out of chicken you never been to Popeyes like that. They notorious for that ****. Them and Church’s.

“It’s gone be 9 mins on the wangs”
I chuckle every time I think of a CFA fanboy rolling up in Popeyes bc the internet told him to while thinking its going to be a similar experience as going to CFA. Na man.

Back
Top Bottom