Why is Popeyes so slow

I’ve only tried raising cane’s once. After reading people’s reviews about how the food had no seasoning, I was surprised how salty the fries and chicken were. The tenders were good but all the food there is average and I can buy all the same things from the supermarket. Plus I cheapest meal and it was already $13-14.

You can't just say "man made chemicals", bruh. Every thing man made aint bad for you.

Every time I open the website to see free wings with a $10 order....

5_Prayer_Melo.jpg

Actually, thats what I was referring to. I assumed they were tenders instead for some reason
At this point they midas whale be since aren’t they both the same in a smaller form (nuggets = small, boneless wings = medium, tenders = large)

I think giving me exact 3 tenders is a hate crime. With varying sizes, you gotta make something shake for me.
They serve you with attitude or a smile?

Attitude get you 5 but you get sass with it.

A smile get you 3 with only 1 being an actual tender size with the rest looking like nuggets.

Just had some KFC. I can see why Popeyes took over the chicken game. Better coating and spices than KFC

It was a mobile order.
Mobile orders always get something wrong and in most cases don’t bless with any extras :smh:

Ordered a large fry and those ****** just threw a small fry in the bag. Dam near was ready to call ‘em up to redeliver

KFC in the 90’s was banging tho

same with Pizza Hut
Absolutely was.

The fall off definitely happened after 2000 but before 2010. The wedges and the honey bbq wings were 🔥. Then copping the pepperoni personal pan pizza hut right there as well used to be great.

Now that I think about it, that was a fire combo with kfc and Pizza Hut but definitely strange when Taco Bell was added as well to all one store

Back
Top Bottom