Why I LOVE/HATE my phone VOL.1

Originally Posted by I Heart Brooklyn

Los angelos fresh, calm down. If you want to be 30 years old rocking a sidekick, go ahead. Don't worry about what others think, big guy...the sidekick is a kids phone..I don't care what anyone say. If you are over 21 with a sidekick, something is wrong with your brain..

laugh.gif
sad.

When the next Iphone releases, or a cheaper Blackberry hits the market...Or those G2 rumors are CONCRETE, I'll switch phones.

But until then I think I won for 80 dollars and knowlegdge of Skyfire....F a touch screen for now.

I notice the guys in here talking smack either have BOOST or METRO POS...so they salty and rather troll this APPRECIATION THREAD

...do me a favor a go chirp your friends or try to leave state lines with yout obsolete flips
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FaMs

When the next Iphone releases, or a cheaper Blackberry hits the market...Or those G2 rumors are CONCRETE, I'll switch phones.

But until then I think I won for 80 dollars and knowlegdge of Skyfire....F a touch screen for now.

I notice the guys in here talking smack either have BOOST or METRO POS...so they salty and rather troll this APPRECIATION THREAD

...do me a favor a go chirp your friends or try to leave state lines with yout obsolete flips
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
lame $@! dude. why u so worried what the next man uses? u aren't paying their bills or walking around with their phones.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
lame $@! dude. why u so worried what the next man uses? u aren't paying their bills or walking around with their phones.

^^^Son, first off this is an APPRECIATION THREAD about WHY YOU LOVE OR HATE YOUR PHONE...so you played yourself with your foolish attempt at ETHER'INGme..because the thread is two pages long and you've yet to post your phone or service provider APPRECIATION which validates my assumptions that YOU'RETOO POOR TO AFFORD A REAL PHONE or you HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN PURCHASING A PHONE...how old are you and what are you doing tomorrow morning?

Los angelos fresh, calm down. If you want to be 30 years old rocking a sidekick, go ahead. Don't worry about what others think, big guy...the sidekick is a kids phone..I don't care what anyone say. If you are over 21 with a sidekick, something is wrong with your brain..

laugh.gif
sad.

^^^^^btw...you just got riddled full of shells from a fully loaded AK of irony, clown
indifferent.gif

Ironic how you say that when you're acting like a bigger kid than any Sidekick owner I've ever met.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

This will most likely be the next phone I get
htc-touch-pro2.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

April to June they say...I'll wait until September and see "what's really good" with it...might cop
pimp.gif

how long does the battery on an 8900 last? right now i have a zn5/zine i just got it in november but i want a bb8900 now

Does anyone think that it's worth it to get a Blackberry Storm?
How much does the phone cost and how much is it to switch phones, but keep the same phone number?
On eBay, I see SOME BB Storms go for like $250-$280, while the rest are $400-$550. Is it worth it to get the $250-$280 one?
Are there fake Blackberry Storms?

Just some questions I have. I own a Samsung Juke if it matters, and I'm not too fond of the phone. I wish that I could've picked my own phone
tired.gif

HAHA I have a tmobile dash and when that screen cracks for the first time, u will hate its guts. It is a known issue and I have had mine replaced three times.I will never go with tmobile again, and I will be very careful of the next smartphone I get
smh.gif
the tmobile dash is an absolute fail.

On the bright side it does have a lot of functionality. You should upgrade your operating system to windows mobile 6.1 it is more stable, and faster.
http://www.htcwiki.com/thread/572877/dash+screen+cracked?t=anon

Verizon Voyager

Hate

Worse touch screen phone ever

Battery life is terrible

Love

Takes abuse and still looks fresh

Keyboard is tight

parada45 wrote:
Verizon Voyager

Hate

Worse touch screen phone ever

Battery life is terrible

Love

Takes abuse and still looks fresh

Keyboard is tight

Nice response...well put together.
pimp.gif

I have a question. What makes the sidekick a kid's phone? I'm not arguing that it is or isn't, I just want to know.

I have a Juke for verizon.
frown.gif

Pro- Got ran over by a car, still alive!
Con- It's to small. (pause)

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

^^^Son, first off this is an APPRECIATION THREAD about WHY YOU LOVE OR HATE YOUR PHONE...so you played yourself with your foolish attempt at ETHER'ING me..because the thread is two pages long and you've yet to post your phone or service provider APPRECIATION which validates my assumptions that YOU'RE TOO POOR TO AFFORD A REAL PHONE or you HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN PURCHASING A PHONE...how old are you and what are you doing tomorrow morning?

laugh.gif
sad.

^^^^^btw...you just got riddled full of shells from a fully loaded AK of irony, clown
indifferent.gif

first off, appreciation thread? lol, dog you're lame as hell. second, i already stated my phone and what i hate about it. im not a fan of att network, butthe iphone is great. second, poor? lol, that's the best you can do? **** with that weak *+$@, i don't know what to look for in a real phone? LMAO, youact as if it's %!!%%+@ rocket science choosing a phone. i've had every %!!%%+@ OS so kindly shut the $#!@ up. you're just some lame $#!@ with someholier than thou attitude over a stupid !!# thing like a phone, that is incredibly pathetic. and what am i doing tomorrow? lmao what? also...
LMFAO oh *+$@, thanks for the laugh "clown"

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

This will most likely be the next phone I get
htc-touch-pro2.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
htc-touch-pro2-t-mobile-wing-ii-1.jpg

July 22nd aint too far off.

My MDA doesn't get a signal in my apartment so I switched to my Panasonic VS7 that can only make calls and text. No net plus goin from a qwerty keyboardback to number pad for texts sucks..

huh, says the guy judging people's age over what cellphone they use. so mature.

Samsung I8510

2wolkpv.jpg

Love:

Superb camera
pimp.gif
and Video capture
Symbian s60 3rd ed.
Nice display
Optical trackpad
Multitasking (shots fired)
laugh.gif

Built quality (metal front and back cover)
Dual camera for Video calling
pimp.gif
(UK)
&
FREE !!!!

Hate:

Battery life (bearable)
Firmware Updating sucks (Not smooth like Nokia)

Back
Top Bottom