Why haven't Eminem and Immortal Technique worked together?

dude the hate for tech on this board is unmatched

i made a thread about him, tryna put ppl on, n they just flamed him/me for like 4 pages

posted up some of his sickest lines, and they couldnt even appreciate one of the best lyricists in the game

Originally Posted by columbiasneaks

dude the hate for tech on this board is unmatched

i made a thread about him, tryna put ppl on, n they just flamed him/me for like 4 pages

posted up some of his sickest lines, and they couldnt even appreciate one of the best lyricists in the game

I'll throw up your gang sign and spit on my hands

sick.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

IT sucks
laugh.gif

Son has no flow at all

like, Im not mad at the content he raps about, he just sucks as a rapper.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

IT sucks
laugh.gif

Son has no flow at all

I'm also sick of hearing about his unmatched vocabulary. Let me know when he's using half of those words correctly.

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

If you really like Immortal Technique, kill yourself. Dude can't find the beat to save his %!*%%@! life.

And Postaboy ain't even that nice, it's just that IT is THAT bad.

tired.gif
I'm embarrassed for him afterwatching that mess. I thought he was off beat on his tracks, that was just sad...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by Cool Dr Money

Cause Immortal Technique $@!!++* sucks

Pretty much.

You dudes are crazy or just plain ******ed.

I'm neither.

Ya man is annoying after a while. I can't listen to a WHOLE album about the government, let alone 4.
roll.gif

When is he gonna ride on the government like he's always promising?
eyes.gif
roll.gif

Plan Beats wrote:
If you really like Immortal Technique, kill yourself. Dude can't find the beat to save his %!*%%@! life.

And Postaboy ain't even that nice, it's just that IT is THAT bad.

Lol what the f&*k was that. Are ppl serious. how and why would em waste his time even knowing dude let alone make a�song with him, jeopordize his name. Didany1 see this video. Dude is like sh*& under the shoe. He black with no sense of timing and rhythm... like how is that possible. How would him lowering hisstatus/standards by�swooping this dude up from his part time job a subway throwing him in the studio be a wise career move?
��

Originally Posted by sixersdukejordan

Em's most recent album was NOT a teeny bopper album, you +++%$!* kidding me? He makes the least pop, least catchy, most crazy album of his career and you say he just wants money? Yeah his single was made for anybody to listen to but My Mom, Insane, Stay Wide Awake? They're not catchy or radio friendly in any way shape or form. I think the album would be great, both rappers just don't give a @+!#; it'd be a beautiful thing.
Nah, let me kick it to you like this. The album was directed towards teeny boopers, but you can't see it. The single attracts them to thealbum and then it continues being controversial/crazy/ weird, the youth naturally are attracted to those things. They love hearing crazy stuff like this. Ilove hip-hop and Eminem is one, if not the most talented rapper ever, but the album sucked. Sure he's still got his wordplay, some of it is cool andinteristing to listen to, but I can't imagine myself in ten years listening to it the same way I can imagine seeing myself listeing to almost all his otherablums.

As for Immortal Technique, I think he's trying to hard. I would like him more if he could stay on beat more often and if he was more creative. I mean 2pactalked about revolution, but 2pac also talked about other things. IT tries to hard, it's soo obvious too. We don't need ALL of those big words, wedon't need you're unintersting storytelling (only time Dance with the Devil sounded good and exciting to me I was high as a kite), and I don't knowfor sure, but like Vinnie Paz or whatever his name, Immortal voice sounds unnatural. He's a smart guy, but really the only songs that I listen to that areby him are "Bin LAden", the remix, and some song he's featured on.

Originally Posted by mace40

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

IT sucks
laugh.gif

Son has no flow at all

I'm also sick of hearing about his unmatched vocabulary. Let me know when he's using half of those words correctly.
QFT on both parts. The song with Jean Grae is a classic tho

i used to think that immortal tech was the %##@, in junior high
laugh.gif

i donno, i dont think he SUCKS, but he gets boring as %#%$ to me. a listen here and there is ok but i cant see him getting heavy rotation on my playlist

imo

grin.gif

tech did his free off his head
made fun of a judge
and wasnt that bad.

also that was years ago.
I didnt like tech in the beginning either... 3rd world with green lantern changed my opinion because he was finally on beat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

are ya'll insane? Immortal Technique might be one of the most important voices ever to hit a mic .. granted, he doesn't get heavy rotation on my ipod(more of the 3rd World than any other cause i can bop to it) but that doesn't deny his talent. I think his content is a bit too heavy for some ofya'll, maybe that's it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

i used to think that immortal tech was the %##@, in junior high
laugh.gif

i donno, i dont think he SUCKS, but he gets boring as %#%$ to me. a listen here and there is ok but i cant see him getting heavy rotation on my playlist

imo

Exactly the same for me.. Thought he was incredible, but then after a while it just started to get boring and repetitive... i still take a listen every once ina blue moon though

Originally Posted by WiCKeD KiCKz

are ya'll insane? Immortal Technique might be one of the most important voices ever to hit a mic .. granted, he doesn't get heavy rotation on my ipod (more of the 3rd World than any other cause i can bop to it) but that doesn't deny his talent. I think his content is a bit too heavy for some of ya'll, maybe that's it
ohwell.gif

Oh my god please shut your ******ed mouth.
x2.

this might be one of the guys who thinks his content is too heavy

No sir. I just like for rappers to have actual talent. A good rapper has more to offer than just content. Flow is more important than content to me, and Immortal Technique has none of the former. Plus the content he offers is the same on damn near every track.

Obviously you're one of those kids that listens to music because you think "A lot of people don't know who he is! His content goes over everyone else's head! I'm one of the few that understands him!" i.e. a nerd.

nerd.jpg

"You guys heard Dance with the Devil?! HE RAPES HIS MOM OMGZZZZZZZZ!"

[jay] " do you fools listen to music, or do you just skim through it?" [/jay]
if you dont like IT why come in this thread to flame? seriously.

anywho my fav line
"Somebody talk ishh to me in la. will never live, cause Brown rolls deeper than red or blue ever did"
grin.gif
pimp.gif

WiCKeD KiCKz wrote:
this might be one of the guys who thinks his content is too heavy

No sir. I just like for rappers to have actual talent. A good rapper has more to offer than just content. Flow is more important than content to me, and Immortal Technique has none of the former. Plus the content he offers is the same on damn near every track.

Obviously you're one of those kids that listens to music because you think "A lot of people don't know who he is! His content goes over everyone else's head! I'm one of the few that understands him!" i.e. a nerd.

nerd.jpg

"You guys heard Dance with the Devil?! HE RAPES HIS MOM OMGZZZZZZZZ!"

Exactly lets suppose for the sake of argument it is so so deep. That still is a fail. If you want to educate yourself, learn about the world, how about attendcollege, pick up a newspaper. Its a sad state that people are looking to improve themselves learn the ways of the world from a 106 and park freestyle rapper.People tend to 4get music is for entertainment. Yall kill me, so do you watch csi, to learn how to be a cop. Do you play nba 2k to improve ur basketballskills.

People like entertainment to relax to unwind enjoy themselves. Theres nuttin enjoyable or fun about this dude. Either that or some of u cats are like silverspoon whitebread, who feel like they are intouch with the hood the ghetto by listening to garbage like this. If you wanna know what street life is like howbout getting out of ur plush easy privilege pad and go kick it in the hood. Listening and hearing about it isnt gonna make u anymore street hard or ghetto.

Real cats dont listen to crap like this or those so called conspiracy rappers, Ok its hard being a minority,yes the justice system is f*&ked up etc. Butafter dealing with it all day who wants to go home and listen 2 how f*&ked everything is. Thats like a dude doing a bid in prison and get out, trust me thelast thing a cat wanna do is watch movies tv shows about jail.

are ya'll insane? Immortal Technique might be one of the most important voices ever to hit a mic .. granted, he doesn't get heavy rotation on my ipod (more of the 3rd World than any other cause i can bop to it) but that doesn't deny his talent. I think his content is a bit too heavy for some of ya'll, maybe that's it
ohwell.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom