"Why don't you take a seat?" Vol. 16 is NOT the new 18

NothingBefore wrote:
Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I always thought Weekend Girl was just another nt gimmick, some dude pretending to be a female.

i still swear on this day it is
sick.gif

lol

I'm saying, I just don't buy it. Call me cynical, but a female that looks like that, who has her pic as her avatar seems suspect. Nt isnotorious for gimmicks like this
smh.gif

NothingBefore wrote:

I always thought Weekend Girl was just another nt gimmick, some dude pretending to be a female.

sick.gif

lol
I'm saying, I just don't buy it. Call me cynical, but a female that looks like that, who has her pic as her avatar seems suspect. Nt is notorious for gimmicks like this
smh.gif

PM me for her video...she makes references to other websites and I don't know if that breaks the rules

Originally Posted by supreme math

NothingBefore wrote:

sick.gif

lol
I'm saying, I just don't buy it. Call me cynical, but a female that looks like that, who has her pic as her avatar seems suspect. Nt is notorious for gimmicks like this
smh.gif

PM me for her video...she makes references to other websites and I don't know if that breaks the rules

laugh.gif
yeah ok.

I know homie.

fall back it's a dude.

nerd.gif

Bad idea, younger girls will mess your #@*! up. Talk to older girls if you want to venture off that way at all.. like 21 n up
pimp.gif

I thought PicknRoll Smashed a 14yo + he 25
but didn't know until after, but said he would do it again. SMH
i think dude is metally 12 years old.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

I thought PicknRoll Smashed a 14yo + he 25
but didn't know until after, but said he would do it again. SMH
i think dude is metally 12 years old.
Put two and two together...

I'm starting to think you're a guy as well Dubbz. I need tagged pics and or videos sent via PM.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol@nter's dumb suspicious nature.
Dumb suspicious nature?
7a425ba4ed70465eb3ef6696d33966cedfdc281.gif

You must be naive to believe what you're told on here unless you know it to be fact, especially when it comes to females.

so what the hell is going on in here now? OP is a dude?
i remember them sayin that back when she or he or w/e was dubbz
so i guess this is pt 2 i suppose
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom