WHY DON'T THE BLK/RED PENNY II'S GET AS MUCH LOVE AS THE OG'S?

Didnt read all responses, but IMO, I would like them a hell of a lot better w/ an all blk tongue...And If someone traded me a pair!

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

they could have been MUCH better...i would love to see a knicks penny II

PS anyone...???

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by penny4president

Didnt read all responses, but IMO, I would like them a hell of a lot better w/ an all blk tongue...And If someone traded me a pair!

The tongue is what I like most.

I love every cw of the Penny II (excluding the SC version, those are nasty). Now that the Atlantics and triple blacks have dropped Nike never needs to makeanother color. Well, I might accept a cool grey but thats it.

well....i dont think they get the same amount of love as the og's in florida. they sitting hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by bonafide125

When people hear penny they think blue not red.
plus its NOT a OG colorway!

I don't get it. Why are people so true to OG Penny colors but buy any color of every Jordan. Not that I am saying Mav or Bonafide are those people,I'm just using their comments as examples. It would be like not buying any retro + because they didn't come out when Jordan was playing. In a fewyears I think people will be sad they slept on these.

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by bonafide125

When people hear penny they think blue not red.
plus its NOT a OG colorway!

I don't get it. Why are people so true to OG Penny colors but buy any color of every Jordan. Not that I am saying Mav or Bonafide are those people, I'm just using their comments as examples. It would be like not buying any retro + because they didn't come out when Jordan was playing. In a few years I think people will be sad they slept on these.

They will i agree and the red line is better than the grey glowing line on the og imo. Even better than atlantics but just because it's butchered becauseit isn't og it is considered junk. Also it isn't about penny's waning years it's about 96 and this shoe no matter what color represents 96 whennike dominated even more than they do today and there was no limited to hoh stuff back then and everyone got the hot kicks released in every store the way itshould be and not today which releases in certain stores. In that case why did most of you buy the knicks penny 1 if that is considered butchered becauseit's not og as far as sneakerheads go. Wait about 5 yrs and see what happens to these, they will be wanted big time.

Saw them for the first time today at the Tanger outlets in TX for $109 lol.

I now see why they didn't sell and why I won't be getting a pair............cuz they just suck plain and simple.

I saw them on my cousin's feet (the first time I've seen them on anyones feet in person), and they looked tight to me.. but I'm just not a fan ofretro colorways..

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by LiLwAnG05

I've been wondering why it's been hard as hell to sell my Penny II's Blk/Red. They look almost as sick as the OG's and I think the red can stand on its own.

But I've searched eBay and across the selling forums but they haven't been fetching much at all. I tried selling mine for $60+shipping and they still won't move. I want to get a bigger size of them because I think they're a beautiful shoe but does the entire world think otherwise?

Number one reason is exactly what you said OG it has to be that in order to sell. New experiments by nike scares collectors and penny fans which they think it got butchered. But what i think got butchered is the the 1/2 cent shoes mixing all the penny shoes in one yuck imo. Hey i would just trade it if i were you, just try to find someone to trade cause they won't sell right now since they're still in shelves all over stores. Black blue sells again cause it's OG. Good luck and i hope you find your size. By the way i just looooove these colorways just take a look at this:

^^^^ booooooooooooooooooooooyee youre hurt...!! you do know right after they charged your pastic, you just lost $500 LOL

Maybe if it had the 3M logo like the Black/Blue or Atlantics and not that cheezy bootleg penny logo on the side, it would be more appealing.

I think the 3M logo stands out and gives the shoe more of an OG feel. The bootleg logo is also the same reason the all-white's suck.

black and reds are horrible thats why. only a youngin would ask that question

Back
Top Bottom