Why does the US government jump at the snap of Israel finger, but pays no mind to African Countries

The US "established" Liberia though lol. ( there were already natives but you get what I mean)
Really I sometimes wish the US would just fall back from all these foreign affairs and just work on self, but that cant happen.

In too deep.

I already know the answer to this, but what are you alls opinions? I see that the US will do anything to make Israel happy, or send troops all over the middle east, but does nothing to help African countries in despair that are of Black Majority?
Also why do you think the United States doesn't invest in these countries that are rich in every natural resource including oil, but The Chinese and German among other countries do?
What Alot of the issues in Africa are economically related. Hell ALL of it is Economics. The people are poor so crime and wars start. The food is low because of the wars and the crime.

American is doing alot of research to fix the food situation but Jobs and money are something else.

Jewish Americans are a powerful group. Though they aren't well represented in American politics, they often are the money behind the politics. Because they pay the bills, their will be done. Also religion is a heavy influence. Even though a lot of subsaharan Africa is Christian in some denomination, the image that persists in the west is a society of animism and backwardness (and corruption as well..which is partly true to some degree but less so in a good handful of growing economies).
A third reason is that Africa has become the playground of the Chinese. I can't even be mad about that. Their planning and foresight has allowed them to invest in countries with lots of human capital and natural resources. The pay off may take decades but when Africa is developed enough to export its minerals (rare and common alike) China will be the one caking because they will have first dibs for a long time.

I also feel the big overarching reason has to do with what I would dare to call an almost uniquely American lack of organization. In comparison to most of the developed/industrialized nations we play the short game in everything save the military. Most nations of similar standing play the long game and prefer to have smaller economic fluctuations. We are shooting ourselves in the foot and the saddest part is we know it and we're not going to do a single thing about it.

AIPAC is probably the most powerful lobby group in the United States.

Of course, there's also the Christian Zionist agenda, which some of you have mentioned briefly above.

Last edited:
@ ohmygosher

I could careless how they feel about Black Americans.

I was there for 6 months and I gave up after 3 months. We were there because the killed the previous missionaries and needed military. I go to a village and have to fight/ pay them render aid, to them. Im not for burning peps alive cause they are of a different area. Im not for having to sleep with one open cause they want to inject Listeria into my potable water.

Sorry if my opinion affected you. Hopefully you could find it in your heart to forgive my opinions.

Last edited:
@ ohmygosher
I was there for 6 months and I gave up after 3 months. We were there because the killed the previous missionaries and needed military. I go to a village and have to fight/ pay them render aid, to them. Im not for burning peps alive cause they are of a different area. Im not for having to sleep with one open cause they want to inject Listeria into my potable water.
Sorry if my opinion affected you. Hopefully you could find it in your heart to forgive my opinions.
Yep That the opnion of most who go to poor areas they are not from.

You've seen the straight picture not smiling hungry children at 2.A.M. Infomercial. Alot of the areas have people who want to control the area so they keep everyone else out.

Israel is an important geographical strategic center in the middle east for the US. Its the only pro-western democracy in the place. 

That helps stabilize our activity over there by giving us a leg up. 

Africa doesn't present any immediate or direct threat to our access to resources.

Not to mention that if we don't support israel for indirect resource access, we also get nuclear range to russia, a bunch of christians supporting the second coming, jews that need a place to go, etc.

There is more than one official reason to support israel, whether or not you agree with it. 

But you better believe AFRICOM is getting it POPPING over in Africa. You just don't hear about it on the news. The same with Central America. We've been running covert operations there for years. 

Last edited:
@ ohmygosher

Trust me, nothing any NTer (especially you) does/says will effect me. 

I was just taken back by your ignorance. 

That's all. 

Last edited:
I think to a certain extent Israel's location is essential to the strong alliance with the us, but I think the influence domestically is undermined in this process of thinking.

Last edited:
Israel is an important geographical strategic center in the middle east for the US. Its the only pro-western democracy in the place

Africa doesn't present any immediate or direct threat to our access to resources.

Not to mention that if we don't support israel for indirect resource access, we also get nuclear range to russia, a bunch of christians supporting the second coming, jews that need a place to go, etc.

There is more than one official reason to support israel, whether or not you agree with it. 

Its not though. Didn't we establish pro-western democracies in the ME? e.g. Afghanistan, Iraq...Turkey is there too, then you got major players like Saudi Arabia albeit not a democracy but still the US has more than enough support in the region. Syria and Iran are the only real adversaries in the region and thats why their countries are surrounded by foes and US military bases.

Israeli lobby is pretty powerful and the amount of institutions and NGO's as well as corporations that are pro-israel outnumber the Palestinian cause by a wide margin. Its not even close.

Then u got the vice president of the US back in '07 admitting to support the cause...maybe thats why he was chosen as VP

WASHINGTON – Senator Joe Biden, who was chosen by Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama to be his running mate in the upcoming US elections, has previously declared himself to be a Zionist. Calling Israel "the single greatest strength America has in the Middle East," he also revealed a Jewish connection in an interview last year.

Not to mention Hillary Clinton who has been hobnobbing with Zionists for decades.

Hey_

But you better believe AFRICOM is getting it POPPING over in Africa. You just don't hear about it on the news. The same with Central America. We've been running covert operations there for years. 

KONY 2012.

:smh:

Julius F. Wrek

Israel is an important geographical strategic center in the middle east for the US. Its the only pro-western democracy in the place

Its not though. Didn't we establish pro-western democracies in the ME? e.g. Afghanistan, Iraq...Turkey is there too, then you got major players like Saudi Arabia albeit not a democracy but still the US has more than enough support in the region. Syria and Iran are the only real adversaries in the region and thats why their countries are surrounded by foes and US military bases.

Israeli lobby is pretty powerful and the amount of institutions and NGO's as well as corporations that are pro-israel outnumber the Palestinian cause by a wide margin. Its not even close.

Then u got the vice president of the US back in '07 admitting to support the cause...maybe thats why he was chosen as VP
WASHINGTON – Senator Joe Biden, who was chosen by Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama to be his running mate in the upcoming US elections, has previously declared himself to be a Zionist. Calling Israel "the single greatest strength America has in the Middle East," he also revealed a Jewish connection in an interview last year.
Not to mention Hillary Clinton who has been hobnobbing with Zionists for decades.
Afghanistan? Nope.

Turkey? Not really.

Syria? Eh. 

Those aren't "pro-western"...they're "pro-them" 

Having a role in the revolution doesn't mean that the new rulers will support you. Israel is our strongest "ally" in the region. 

Turkey doesn't count because to the american people they're...well...brown. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom