Why does it seem like Busta Rhymes doesn't get any respect??

lotta great points yall busta cool but u gotta ride 4 ya boy-israel- in some way u cant let dat $#% slide!

Busta is great imo, i honestly think as far as a diss track goes Bus will definitely spazz out on alot of these rappers. He is a problem however his name justdoes not come up all of the time.

The Dillagence mixtape was and still is incredible.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

B. Rhymes gets respect from me. I've always liked his music and his skill is undeniable. At times he can be corny as hell though. But honestly, seeing this dude live erases all of that.

Dude puts on the LIVEST SHOW EVER. Nothing but pure energy for 60+ minutes.

Can't forget that either. Saw him live too. Dude is top 3 Hip-Hop performers of all time. You can't take that from him.

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

he murdered im so hood remix

yea he probably had the longest verse on that song and then fatsacks got on right behind him and went in twice as hard in half the time. Its like nowadaystheres jus nothin special about dude imo.

Because he acts like a clown. That's his gimmick and with that comes like lack of serious respect.
Though I disagree.

my bad to bring this post back up, but Busta is definitely appreciated by me...anyway has anyone heard his new song with Linkin Park..that $#!% is crack to me
pimp.gif

"We Made It"

he can rap i think its just the fact that dude is so hype... dony nobody wanna hear a N yellin in they ear all day...

The Big Bang was flames, and gets no respect from most people. Great Album.

Major respect for Busta.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by red mpls

I lost every shred of respect I still had for this man after the incident in which his best friend/bodyguard was killed in front of him and he refused to ride out or talk to the police. You can't watch your man get killed and then do nothing. Period. Also, he took his image from bein a goofy, fun-lovin dude rappin with Leader's of the New School, ATCQ, etc. to being a gangster rappin bout coke and all that. The dude's a clown, not in a funny way.

As far as music, the first half of his career was great, the second half was pretty wack.

Preach choir!!

busta is in my top 10 living and in my top 10 of all time. the dude wrecks shop. name a remix busta was on that he didnt have the best verse? the new jointwith linkin park is what the game needs a song that combines quality lyrics with a semi commercial sound. in fact that is what busta does he will bang up theclubs and not sound like a dummy doing it. Dillagence is one of the best mixtapes to release last year if not the best. As for his personal affairs they areexactlly that personal they do not degrade the product he providing therefore i can care less. Busta is that dude plain and simple give him his due.

Originally Posted by JeyHard ThaRuler

Cause he from New York.

We all know #%*%*@ in NY aint poppin.
grin.gif

Yeah...because LA is right? Get off the nuts.

Because he acts like a clown. That's his gimmick and with that comes like lack of serious respect.

I think thats why ppl dont take him seriously. But that dude aint no slouch on the mic.

He gets mad respect from me Bus a beast, and i appreciate how he stands out the box and
dont follow the norm....that's what makes a artist to me

he has been around forever, but it just i mean slightly above average but very slightly,

Back
Top Bottom