Why Does Everyone Hate A-Rod?

Cuz he hasn't signed with the dodgers!
devil.gif

OVERPAID.... yes hes a great player... and yes he has a great regular season... but seriously does that really matter if you cant perform in the postseason? heshould be getting paid 15-20 a year... max id pay him is 200 mil for 10 years... i think that is a very fair offer...

I don't hate A-Rod, I just can't stand his team. I think he is weak though because he can't deliver when his team needs him the most (October).

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

same reason people hate on kobe and other great players. He's not on their team.
smh.gif
yankees fans were saying they were glad to see him leave and calling him a scumbag but if he re-signs they're gonna be right back slurping him up.

So untrue right there. I am a Yankees fan and i love their selfless winning attitude. Once they get this bum superstar though, they cant win *+%!. Itis simply because when it comes down to the playoffs a players toughness and heart outweigh their skill. and A Rod is soft and he cant win *+%! in the postseason. When he gets up in the playoffs he%$+@$! in his #!+!%*+ pants. All year in NY people were talking about how amazing this dude is, and all i said i want to see him do it in October THAN and only than will i change my opinion of him. But once again this bum chokes. I was delighted to see him opt out and the Yanks not go after him, i would love to see him play ANYWHERE else. But deep in my heart although i did not want to believe it i knew A Rod would end up back in NY. Because they're not going to turn down the star over their loyalty and if they end up not getting him, than i guarentee you we will not be able to get a winner like Mariano Rivera back and we will %++@ him just like we did to ma boi Bernie last year. Also, its not like A Rod is just making all star money. This guy is going to have the biggest contract in sports history when he signs with a team. How can you make that much green and choke in the playoffs? Yes, he puts up unreal #s in the regular season, and yes he deserves big $$. But he cannot get near 30 million a year long term to choke in the playoffs. If you want the top contract you need to be the top dog, and top dogs dont choke in the playoffs they do it all year and exel when it matters most. Like i said before MJ also had sick regualr season #s, but he is the legend MJ that we know today because he wanted to make the play when it mattered. He was a WINNER. With or without A Rod i feel that the Yanks are good enough to make the playoffs, but without him, they can actually go somewhere like in years past. I know most yalls know that i really dont like baseball at all and dudes like him contribute to that, also because i live in NY and Yankees fans flip out every season in June with all their "Fire Torre" *+%! although they always make a run and get in the playoffs because the season is a ridiculous #!+!%*+ 160 games or whatever. But i feel passionate about this bum A Rod, and i know that i am not the only one who feels this way.

i was reading somewhere that A-rod has just as good if not better numbers than MR. October himself in the playoffs.
nerd.gif

I like dude, yeah he makes a lot of money, he wants to be paid for being the best, not hate for him.

Back
Top Bottom