Why Does Everyone Hate A-Rod?

people hate alex because he makes more money than them.

and like just about every other red blooded american, he's out to make as much money as possible- that makes the haters sick.

people hated him before he performed poorly in the playoffs, it's always the jealousy from how much money he makes.

I don't mind A-Rod even though I'm a die hard Sox fan (yes, I know..the signature
laugh.gif
) but what really pisses me off is when I see people sayingthings like "OMG I HOPE AROD IS CAUGHT TAKING STEROIDS"

Dude is easily the best player to come along in awhile, why the hell would you want him to be caught taking steroids? Talk about killing the game ofbaseball...

He plays for money and not the game or team.
He sucks when it matters most.
$250 million contact = big expectations

i love him(nh) for tha same reason evryone hates him...same for kobe, barry bonds, t.o., and all the other hated athletes...i just always seem to like thaoddballs

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

he sucks when it matters...

He's a soft choker. You should not be able to get the biggest contract in sports history, unless you can do it in the playoffs as well as the regualsreason. You think MJ would be MJ if he choked in the playoffs, and have his rep off of his regualr season succes? No way, i #++*$$@ hate this bum A Rod and ihope we can keep him out of NY and use that $ to sign real Yankees who play best when it matters like Rivera. Especially after we +%%$%@ Bernie over last year.
smh.gif
Part of the reason that baseball sucks so much

same reason people hate on kobe and other great players. He's not on their team.
smh.gif
yankees fans were saying they were glad to see him leave and calling him a scumbag but if he re-signs they're gonna be right back slurping him up.

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

cause what he does isn't worth/deserving of 250 million

Says you. However for people w/ 250 mill to spend on a guy, they seem to think so. BTW how are you or anyone else NOT in a front office position in theMLB the authority on what he deserves or doesnt? I don't get that, especially when he is arguably the best player in the league right now.

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

same reason people hate on kobe and other great players. He's not on their team.
smh.gif
yankees fans were saying they were glad to see him leave and calling him a scumbag but if he re-signs they're gonna be right back slurping him up.

So untrue right there. I am a Yankees fan and i love their selfless winning attitude. Once they get this bum superstar though, they cant win *+%!. Itis simplybecause when it comes down to the playoffs a players toughness and heart outweigh their skill. and A Rod is soft and he cant win *+%! in the postseason. Whenhe gets up in the playoffs he%$+@$! in his #!+!%*+ pants. All year in NY people were talking about how amazing this dude is, and all i said i want to see himdo it in October THAN and only than will i change my opinion of him. But once again this bum chokes. I was delighted to see him opt out and the Yanks not goafter him, i would love to see him play ANYWHERE else. But deep in my heart although i did not want to believe it i knew A Rod would end up back in NY. Becausethey're not going to turn down the star over their loyalty and if they end up not getting him, than i guarentee you we will not be able to get a winnerlike Mariano Rivera back and we will %++@ him just like we did to ma boi Bernie last year. Also, its not like A Rod is just making all star money. This guy isgoing to have the biggest contract in sports history when he signs with a team. How can you make that much green and choke in the playoffs? Yes, he puts upunreal #s in the regular season, and yes he deserves big $$. But he cannot get near 30 million a year long term to choke in the playoffs. If you want the topcontract you need to be the top dog, and top dogs dont choke in the playoffs they do it all year and exel when it matters most. Like i said before MJ also hadsick regualr season #s, but he is the legend MJ that we know today because he wanted to make the play when it mattered. He was a WINNER. With or without A Rodi feel that the Yanks are good enough to make the playoffs, but without him, they can actually go somewhere like in years past. I know most yalls know that ireally dont like baseball at all and dudes like him contribute to that, also because i live in NY and Yankees fans flip out every season in June with all their"Fire Torre" *+%! although they always make a run and get in the playoffs because the season is a ridiculous #!+!%*+ 160 games or whatever. But ifeel passionate about this bum A Rod, and i know that i am not the only one who feels this way.

A-Rod deserves every penny that he gets. He should get more in fact for all the garbage he has to deal with playing in New York. His "chocking in theplayoffs" is incredibly overblown and the ridiculous notion that he "plays for money not the team" because some GM decides to offer him 250million dollars is dumb as heck. You can name ANY one of your favorite athletes from Jakie Robinson to Barry Bonds, if they are offered 250 million they willtake it.

Check the stats dude is not as bad as every one makes him out to be in the playoffs and all it takes is one Payton Manning like good play off game andy'all will be back on his jock.

Back
Top Bottom