Why do women feel the need to front like they like you?

Can't women just be honest?

I don't think there's ever been a case of a guy meeting a girl at a bar and lying about whether he likes her or not. I mean damn, just this weekend Iwatched this woman get told to never talk to me again after she tried hitting on him
laugh.gif

Brutal honesty >>>> all else

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Brutal honesty >>>> all else
Co-sign...its even worse that I'm very black and white with situations...I like direct answers..just tell me straight up how you feel or elseI just speculate on a situation over and over
smh.gif

They do it for fun. Chicks have told me they'll lead guys on just for fun. Chicks with boyfriends too. They'll meet guys who are tryna hit andthey'll pretend they like them just to F with them. It's hilarious to me.
laugh.gif

I know right. From my personal experience, they just do it so they can go out and have fun without spending a dime. I took a chick out to a Celtics game whichran me about $80 and never got a call back from her. Damn broad. SMH.
smh.gif
mad.gif

Girl I know. Texts me non stop, wonders why I don't answer quickly enough, always says I'm cute, when we chill she never wants to leave (me: Do youwant to go home? her: No (at like 2 in the morning)) always arguing with me, etc. etc.

When I go in for the kill, I get nothing

It's frustrating.

prime example...im at work and theres this chick that use to smile and flirt and all and as soon as i try to get at her she stonefaces me im like aite !*!##thats how you wanna play now +!@! you women full of games

some people (not only women) do that because they like the attention, so they try to leave you up in the air.

same thing applies to a guy...
most of the time, he should just go up to a woman and ask for a sample or a taste. Or even just straight up
"can we smash?"

Originally Posted by Essential1

Girl I know. Texts me non stop, wonders why I don't answer quickly enough, always says I'm cute, when we chill she never wants to leave (me: Do you want to go home? her: No (at like 2 in the morning)) always arguing with me, etc. etc.

When I go in for the kill, I get nothing

It's frustrating.

That sucks
laugh.gif

I haven't even taken this girl out yet. Come on, it's free dinner on me. You really gonna pass that up?

Extremely attractive. Had a nice conversation. Asked a bunch of questions about me. Threw compliments my way. Told me to call her.

alien.gif

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

most of the time, he should just go up to a woman and ask for a sample or a taste. Or even just straight up
"can we smash?"
And that's only going to work for sluts. Not my cup of tea.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

I know right. From my personal experience, they just do it so they can go out and have fun without spending a dime. I took a chick out to a Celtics game which ran me about $80 and never got a call back from her. Damn broad. SMH.
smh.gif
mad.gif

30bpoxl.gif

Simp much?

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

some people (not only women) do that because they like love the attention, so they try to leave you up in the air.
Basically...
tired.gif

It's a game that both males and females play so if you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen. I know it's whack to most but it is what isit.

For women it's just knowing that somebody likes you to make themselves feel better....I'd rather have a chick tell me straight up that's she notinterested and let me go about my business rather than play the games.
Some chicks just wanna see how much they can milk you out of

Damn yall some simps. Who cares? You guys actually spending money on these broads you barely know? How many times have you gotten a number and never called.Think about it

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

"can we smash?"
And that's only going to work for sluts. Not my cup of tea.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Besides what I said.
Almost all just play hard to get ! The key is to know when to approach and when to bounce and keep it moving...As a guy, you also don't want to let herknow that you really want it, just play along and make sure that you aren't getting played in the process...

thisi s why I'm nonchalant. When people know they have control over you, they'll misuse is 80% of the time.

i seen this cutie just go past me ima get a her when she come back down aite just for yall entertaiment

Seriously..you gotta be bruises in this here game before you learn

I done had chicks flake on me....took other dudes chicks out w/o me knowing...been the friend...been the backup...had chicks blatantly just do stuff with othercats and i was around them...

you learn not to take it some type of waty. If you dont care about something, it has no way of affecting you. Females are gonna do what they want anyway soit's w/e.

A chick is a chick end of the day. I honestly believe that most chicks are insecure deep down and constantly looking for validation of sorts so this makes themgo..

Back
Top Bottom