Originally Posted by MarcoFenyxPMG

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

i love boobs,

but REAL > FAKE
I completely disagree. Fake boobs are the business. If not stupid big, they sit and look so much hotter.

Also, to answer your question, I think breastfeeding has a lot to do with it. Them *$#%! feed a lot of kids starting at birth.

I wasn't breastfed though. So I'm an %!% man.

I gotta disagree.
I was breastfed until the age of 5
embarassed.gif

and Im an *%+ man.
damn pimp...u remember suckin on ur mommas titty

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe it's a subconscious thing, of being embarrassed, ashamed
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

this>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

42529d1243656684-booty-boob-thread-image0066.jpg

appreciated but no, just doesnt seem natural to have all the fat waist down and have thin arms

butts to tetas ratio does not match

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

A question to you men when it comes to the areolas...

So, men actually even have a preference when it comes to the colour and size of the areolas? I know areolas too big can be disgusting...But who the hell cares about the colour?

I don't

If I have a nice pair of boobs infront of me and I unveil a pair of pepperonis....... Im still going to taste, and smash.

makes no sense really cause girls don't walk around with the breasts out

My ex actually had a preference. He liked brown areolas the best. I just never even thought that some men would notice the colour of a woman's areolas.

Also, for some reason, some men think that if a girl has bigger breasts, it means the size of the areolas are bigger. That is not true. The size of breastsdoes not determine the size of her areolas.

Gotta love boobies!
happy.gif

But no super skinny pointy nips
sick.gif

And no, as long as the circumference of the areola isn't too great, the color/shade doesn't matter
pimp.gif

When it comes to areolas, the bigger the better, for me.
devil.gif

And I prefer pink or light brown. Not a fan of the burnt black ones.

we watched a movie about breastfeeding in HS...i lie to you not this lady had about a 2 in nipple...i will never forget that image...ever...

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:
shookONEZ wrote:
theres a video of JD, trey songz, and bryan cox discussing this

and they concluded that its the areola

So, men actually even have a preference when it comes to the colour and size of the areolas? I know areolas too big can be disgusting...But who the hell cares about the colour?

I wish I could give you a intellectual response but I simply can't
laugh.gif
I guess for me it's kinda erotic to see a chick whose areolas aren't thesame color as other females who are the same complexion. (not sure if that makes sense)

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

we watched a movie about breastfeeding in HS...i lie to you not this lady had about a 2 in nipple...i will never forget that image...ever...
ce6363e746978559d93b37868b203b1d483a6d94.gif
f95262d4bc8d4dc630a890382a8d21be90066eb0.gif
I can't do it
smh.gif

Pregnancy ruins boobs. It is pregnancy that makes them sag. I have seen some women breastfeed their babies with their boobs out in the open..Someof them had huge crusty looking areolas.

But, everyone woman's body reacts differently to pregnancy. I know some women whose boobs still look nice, full, and perky after having children. I wouldprobably get a breast lift if mine start to look really bad after pregnancy, or maybe I will just not care by then.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by shookONEZ

theres a video of JD, trey songz, and bryan cox discussing this

and they concluded that its the areola

light brown and small for me

havana ginger's are a no no

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

ce6363e746978559d93b37868b203b1d483a6d94.gif
f95262d4bc8d4dc630a890382a8d21be90066eb0.gif
I can't do it
smh.gif

have u seen the chick on worldstar with 5 nipples?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Pregnancy ruins boobs. It is pregnancy that makes them sag. I have seen some women breastfeed their babies with their boobs out in the open..Some of them had huge crusty looking areolas.

But, everyone woman's body reacts differently to pregnancy. I know some women whose boobs still look nice, full, and perky after having children. I would probably get a breast lift if mine start to look really bad after pregnancy, or maybe I will just not care by then.

It's amazing how the body reacts, I know of two girls who have told me that their boobs are gotten considerably bigger after pregnancy and they did notbreast feed. I also know of one who kinda regrets that she breastfeed
laugh.gif

As for aerolas, I'm really not picky but I have seen some that are a slight turn off.

@blk- naw I didn't catch that.

@the nt females, howcome some women don't breastfeed is it that bad? And, lets say you have a child, will you produce milk from now on until death?
excuse my ignorance
embarassed.gif

CB94 wrote:
Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

this>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

42529d1243656684-booty-boob-thread-image0066.jpg

Why people love posting this Photoshoped pic? I dont get it...

CB94 wrote:
Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

CB94 wrote:
Nawth21 wrote:
Sign of fertility femininity fertility femininity fertility

....but I'm an *!# man...

Fertility is a sign of femininity.
But I'm not looking to procreate, now am I? How you gone tell me why I'm attracted to breasts?
grin.gif

With FACTS like I just did.

Fertility = ultimate sign of femininity thus fertility > femininity.

If you argue that, then you'll mess with ******s. I'm just sayin...
Like trannies don't buy ****... look, ain't no universal FACTS about attraction, Rembrandt. Read this slow.

I like breasts because they look like something a woman should have, not because you think the woman might be more susceptible to MY seed.

Listen to yourself. You're telling ME, that I'M attracted to a chick that I want to one-n-done because she has a better chance of getting pregnant? Shut up. You must not get laid often if you coming in here with them Steve Irwin !!$ Discovery Channel !!$ National Geographical !!$ studies and $%%$.
I don't need an infomercial or a substitute lab partner to tell me why I am attracted to a woman.

Here's a fact... For everyone...:

Were attracted to eachother because we NEED to make babies. It's subconscious and it's there, weather you know it or not, unles you have some sort ofbrain defect. If humans, or any species for that matter, arent natrually attracted to the opposite sex due to the NEED to make babies, we would not have madeit this far as a race.

People are natrually NOT normally sexually attracted to sickly or physically recessive looking people because OBVIOUSLY they might not make the best choice toprocreate with. Any intelligent person will agree with this.

So the next time you look at a woman, and you find her attractive, you're subconsciously thinking "I would plant a seed in her" aka "I wouldhave sex with her." before your conscious mind even knows it and makes any other choices.

You must not get laid often if you coming in here with them Steve Irwin !!$ Discovery Channel !!$ National Geographical !!$ studies and $%%$.
You would be surprised at how many women find intelligance attractive...

Not to say that I am, and not to say that I'm not... Just a statement.

And dont be so defensive.. I'm just trying to teach you something...

I really dont get it also, as in a phycological standpoint, all it is, is elastic skin in a round shaped form, why are we so attracted to breasts and notshoulders? or knees?

what if during sex the man went head first towards her elbows?

sense, it makes none, but I sure do love me some boobies

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I really dont get it also, as in a phycological standpoint, all it is, is elastic skin in a round shaped form, why are we so attracted to breasts and not shoulders? or knees?

what if during sex the man went head first towards her elbows?

sense, it makes none, but I sure do love me some boobies

When a woman gets pregnant, her breasts, hips, etc become more exagerrated, aka her signs of fertility become more prevalent.

Men are normally psychologically attracted to these signs because this woman looks like she could carry your seed successfully, feed him/her and take care ofhim/her and create more people who can do the same.

I dont know if you were being serious or not, but that's why.

Back
Top Bottom