Why do people say the holocaust never happened?

Originally Posted by Star Scream

Code:
 @ all yall thinking it exists.There is no proof of the Holocaust. Everything was just made up by the Jews.Were the Jews mistreated? Yes. But all that other +!+%@$%@ was lies.For what? Israel. Everything was just an illusion and all you blind idiots felt for it.Proof With Pictures

You're a genius, NEIGHB0RH00D.

Originally Posted by Star Scream

Code:
 @ all yall thinking it exists.There is no proof of the Holocaust. Everything was just made up by the Jews.Were the Jews mistreated? Yes. But all that other +!+%@$%@ was lies.For what? Israel. Everything was just an illusion and all you blind idiots felt for it.Proof With Pictures
You @$! hole...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Hey I think it did happened but why is the idea of it being fake so far fetched?
Because it never did. I Can explain, too. With proof.

...seriously man?

Why are so many Niketalkers just flat out stupid?

I just honestly cant comprehend the nonsense that some of you say. Its absolutely ridiculous.

Besides my horrible typo. Did you read my post? I actually think it was real but the idea of it being fake isn't so far fetched.

Yes, i read your post

With so much photographic/video footage, with many of the actual facilities used still standing, with so many /books/movies/documentaries out there. Not to mention the countless number of survivors who are still alive today.

All of that is proof. Yet you still say it "isnt so far fetched"?

Yeah, i definitely stand by what I said. 

It's a long video (29 clips all together) but it will open your eyes to a lot. The beginning is about 9/11 but trust me it sets the scene for the rest of this video which covers A LOT of history...

I'm not claiming it didn't happen, but it's always good to research on your own and look at both sides of ANY issue....

And if it did happen, which there is a lot of proof that it did, shame on Israel for not recognizing the Armenian Genocide, and now leveraging it against Turkey after recent events...�
tired.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2010/06/16/israel_lobby_genocide_armenia
http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/06/16/us.turkey.armenia/
http://en.apa.az/news.php?id=124640

And yes, I'm Armenian if that matters..

do you believe everything you read or hear?

its actually plausible it would have helped everyone involved including jews

WW2- changed alot of things its actual feasible. I dont know the details because i believe it did happen.

In those times all you needed were people to buy in to what you were saying no internet or mobile phones, you get 300 people to run with your story and doctor a couple of pictures and you have yourself a tragedy.

Only ppl I could understand denying it are Germans who ratted out and gave up they're Jew neighbors during WW2, bought in to Hitler agenda and now are either too guilty or still believe in the Nazism and don't want to put in a negative light.

But if you on some @+$$ on that Nazi wiki page you're a buffoon.

you throw up 9.11 really ,
laugh.gif

it happened no ifs about it.

your other problems with the Jewish people are not connected to the event that was holocaust

I would like to know more on who or what group actually helped Hitler achieve power in the first place.

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

WW2- changed alot of things its actual feasible. I dont know the details because i believe it did happen.

In those times all you needed were people to buy in to what you were saying no internet or mobile phones, you get 300 people to run with your story and doctor a couple of pictures and you have yourself a tragedy.
laugh.gif

You are stupid.

How can someone say it doesn't exist ... makes me believe that people will say slavery didn't either.

Some people really like conspiracy theories dont they? SMH

I will say this...
while I do believe that genocide was partaken within Germany during the years of 1933-1945,
I also believe there may be some untold truths lying under the general story.
As in the reason for the "extermination" and the event's proposed beneficiary for the NSDAP or any other
assumed organizations.

Best believe much more then just extermination went on in those ghettos/camps.
5cg908.jpg

Were also talking about practice and experimentation....
but for what cause and at what cost?

I haven't quite figured everything out yet, but to me the Holocaust seemed to be one big project...
Unit 731 on much grander stage, for a much grander cause.

Originally Posted by DatzToothLess

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

laugh.gif

You are stupid.

$10 for a fake news  article apparently   gets you  thousands of corpses
but smh on  Armenia's genocide   not getting   recognized 

Originally Posted by roc4life24

you throw up 9.11 really ,
laugh.gif

it happened no ifs about it.

your other problems with the Jewish people are not connected to the event that was holocaust
I clearly stated that it starts out with 9/11, but thats only 1 or 2 of the 29 parts.... I obviously can't force you to watch it, but it's worth it. It covers thousands of years of history, and connects a lot of things.
Needless to say, don't believe everything you see in that video, but its a good place to start.

im jewish, i know the holocaust happened, but I can't imagine 6 MILLION PEOPLE dying without other coming to help. I mean, that is a hell of a lot of people...a compiled list of people murdered wouldnt be too hard...but it would be emotionally tough I would imagine. All in all i just think the numbers were a bit exaggerated

im jewish, i know the holocaust happened, but I can't imagine 6 MILLION PEOPLE dying without other coming to help. I mean, that is a hell of a lot of people...a compiled list of people murdered wouldnt be too hard...but it would be emotionally tough I would imagine. All in all i just think the numbers were a bit exaggerated

bns1201, there is no denying that Jews were massacred, and there is undeniable evidence for that unfortunately. But like you said, it isn't far-fetched that the numbers were exaggerated. Which is what most of these "conspiracy theories" hinge on, and provide some evidence that there was a different agenda by Zionists.... it could be true, it could be false.
But whether or not Jews were killed is not even up for debate.

Those of you calling others names and trying to be witty with your sarcastic remarks need to fall back. Most of you don't even know the difference between Judaism and Zionism, which explains your ignorance...

Originally Posted by moneymike88

i honestly think 6 million is an exaggerated number...thats just my opinion though

Pray tell, why exactly do you think it is exaggerated?  Is this opinion founded on any semblance of truth, or is it baseless?

Back
Top Bottom