Why do people say the holocaust never happened?

Are they trying to rage Jewish people or do they really believe this?

I was walking in Manhattan today and there was this guy preaching in the street talking about a Jewish man named David Cole who disproved the fact that gas chambers even existed.

Can someone provide some insight?

was never happened?

lol

i-can-has-cheezburger.jpg

I can think of 2 reasons:

1-Antisemitism
2-The security over primary sources and laws against Holocaust denial cause suspicion.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by Star Scream

Because it never did. I Can explain, too. With proof.

Go in. I'm bored.
dude do it, im actually curious as to the argument of people sayin it never happened. i seriously want to know

I was wondering this recently too.

I'm guessing that people say it never happened to discredit jewish people.

I'd be interested in seeing the proof/evidence that it didn't though.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by Star Scream

Go in. I'm bored.
word...its my first day i can finally relax and enjoy my entire day
id love to hear this with an open mind

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Hey I think it did happened but why is the idea of it being fake so far fetched?

...seriously man?

Why are so many Niketalkers just flat out stupid?

I just honestly cant comprehend the nonsense that some of you say. Its absolutely ridiculous.

Hey I think it did happened but why is the idea of it being fake so far fetched?

because some of the concentration camps still stand and you can go there. Many a photo, diary, documentary, museum, and movie exist on the topic. And why would somebody make something like that up to begin with?
Belsen01.jpg

FAKE!!

Code:
 @ all yall thinking it exists.There is no proof of the Holocaust. Everything was just made up by the Jews.Were the Jews mistreated? Yes. But all that other +!+%@$%@ was lies.For what? Israel. Everything was just an illusion and all you blind idiots felt for it.Proof With Pictures

I don't have an opinon one way or the other because I haven't really studied it.

If you're not just trolling, I'd like to hear you lay out your case.

Originally Posted by Club29

...seriously man?

Why are so many Niketalkers just flat out stupid?

I just honestly cant comprehend the nonsense that some of you say. Its absolutely ridiculous.

Besides my horrible typo. Did you read my post? I actually think it was real but the idea of it being fake isn't so far fetched.

Back
Top Bottom