Why do people do this? vol. paypal dispute

yea international people are kinda $!*%**% it up now. sold something to some dude in canada and he says he got an empty box. %+#! outta here with that bull. people are jacking paypal to take advantage of anybody these days.

i think op you have to have solid proof otherwise you will lose the case. anything sold on nt has to be 100% authentic so that line could help you. did you take pics before you sent them out?

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

yea international people are kinda $!*%**% it up now. sold something to some dude in canada and he says he got an empty box. %+#! outta here with that bull. people are jacking paypal to take advantage of anybody these days.

i think op you have to have solid proof otherwise you will lose the case. anything sold on nt has to be 100% authentic so that line could help you. did you take pics before you sent them out?

im sayin'. i know the mods in the buy/sell forum are thorough before they put any thread up.

what kind of pics? pics of it shipped up ready to go? if so, no. however i scanned and sent him the receipt of shipping fee(price,date,insurance, custom #, etc.)

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/thefreshestjrk/receipt.jpg

paypal really always initially sides with the seller? 

in this case i sure hope so.

^yea i meant like actual pics of the shoe before you put them in the box and then taking a pic of the shipping label. it sounds kinda od but you can never be too safe. reps always tell me as long as the item has a tracking number and it shows that its been delivered then there really shouldnt be a problem.

i think the receiver has to ship them back to you and make sure that you get the authentic pair back cuz if you dont then tell paypal immediately that the receiver is a fraud and they will probably drop the case or better yet try to penalize the buyer for abusing the buyer protection rules

ur best way to win the dispute is still have the original receipt of the kicks... paypal will see u bought them from a legit establishment and u shall win the claim... other then that u might lose fam... sorry for ur loss

I got scammed with that Nigeria BS selling crap on ebay when I first started out. Needless to say, 4 months later I got my shoes back after I took the L. Had a huge box waiting on my doorstep with Celtics Retro 1s and motorsports six rings. Twas a good day.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

i think the receiver has to ship them back to you and make sure that you get the authentic pair back cuz if you dont then tell paypal immediately that the receiver is a fraud and they will probably drop the case or better yet try to penalize the buyer for abusing the buyer protection rules
I said all of this to the rep. and the rep. believed me but right now it's just a dispute so there's not much more I can do at this moment but wait until a) It escalates into a paypal claim b) Buyer comes to his senses and drops dispute or c) Wait it out for 21 days for the dispute to be voided. These were all the options the rep. informed me with.
tired.gif

update:

Hello,

The dispute opened by FATIMA MEGDER has automatically closed because it was
open for more than 20 days. Any funds associated with this disputed payment
are now available for withdrawal.

tumblr_lo3ny2jeyd1qf2lpz.gif

appreciate the sound advice tho dunks, helped with my piece of mind.
glasses.gif

glad you got the bread back.

i swear on everything i love if i were to get scammed and the person lived in so cal or nyc it's a wrap, visits would be paid and shoes would be retrieved and i would take some compensation for myself.

hell i fly damn near for free, it wouldn't be out the question for me to pay a visit to someone if the value of the stuff was pretty high.

Back
Top Bottom