Why do people better saying B-grades seriously, if it is fake, just say fake please

shoes are legit. but his reputation sucks 15 negative feedbacks amajority of the people say they never recieve theyre item and one person got the wrong size. and another person said they got fakes.

If the tag on the inside of the shoes has a B there real theres just flaws .. As he said

i wasnt trying to buy from him anyways

its just why though

i already know its fake

B-grades aren't fakes. Many times, they have little or nothing obviously wrong with them. They just didn't make the first cut of the production run. Shipped to Nike factory outlets, sometimes in OG boxes, sometimes in the orange box.

They aren't fakes if they are purchased at a Nike factory store.

Now I'm not saying that others haven't thought of marking fakes this way to pass them off as it's probably happened but don't assume just because they're marked B grade on the tag that they are fake.

B-grades aren't fakes. Many times, they have little or nothing obviously wrong with them. They just didn't make the first cut of the production run. Shipped to Nike factory outlets, sometimes in OG boxes, sometimes in the orange box.

Now I'm not saying that others haven't thought of marking fakes this way to pass them off as it's probably happened but don't assume just because they're marked B grade on the tag that they are fake.
All this.

If the tag on the inside of the shoes has a B there real theres just flaws .. As he said

Yes.

Finally, somebody who knows what they are talking about!!

When Nike's quality control inspectors go through a production run, they identify pairs with flaws (we all know they miss some too). And, when a flawed pair is identified, that pair along with a certain number of shoes before and after that pair on the line are removed and marked as "B." The vast majority of the time, the errors are one-offs and don't affect any of the other shoes pulled for precautionary reasons. Therefore, the vast majority "B-grade" pairs are 100% identical to pairs released to authorized retailers. Savvy fakes marketers who realized the lack of knowledge among their consumer base (knowing a little is worse than knowing nothing...) realized that they could attempt to re-brand their fakes and unauthorized pairs (one in the same, BTW) as B-grades. Since a lot of people have heard of b-grades, but don't know what the term actually means, they fell for it.

B-grades have been around for a long time, and B-grades of many amazing pairs have shown up at outlets over the years. From CDP-singles, to "B-Corns," to 2006 Grapes, to Paris SB Dunks... yes, Paris SB Dunks that sell for $4K+ appeared as B-grades in outlets years ago.

Yes.

Finally, somebody who knows what they are talking about!!

When Nike's quality control inspectors go through a production run, they identify pairs with flaws (we all know they miss some too). And, when a flawed pair is identified, that pair along with a certain number of shoes before and after that pair on the line are removed and marked as "B." The vast majority of the time, the errors are one-offs and don't affect any of the other shoes pulled for precautionary reasons. Therefore, the vast majority "B-grade" pairs are 100% identical to pairs released to authorized retailers. Savvy fakes marketers who realized the lack of knowledge among their consumer base (knowing a little is worse than knowing nothing...) realized that they could attempt to re-brand their fakes and unauthorized pairs (one in the same, BTW) as B-grades. Since a lot of people have heard of b-grades, but don't know what the term actually means, they fell for it.

B-grades have been around for a long time, and B-grades of many amazing pairs have shown up at outlets over the years. From CDP-singles, to "B-Corns," to 2006 Grapes, to Paris SB Dunks... yes, Paris SB Dunks that sell for $4K+ appeared as B-grades in outlets years ago.
thanks for the knowledge guys

i am gonna keep this in mind. sadly i am getting out of the shoe games

but knowledge is knowledge and i really appreciate your time to help fix my mistake

Back
Top Bottom