why do people bash JB?

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

JB are fair game -they lied to us, prices keep going up ...quality keeps going down.

They deserve every bit of criticism they get.

THIS

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Most of these responses read:

"I've never owned a quality Jordan product from the early 00's so I don't see why these guys complain, I love the quality of the new Jordan products and will continue to buy it all because I believe it is heat"
i agree,  but i do remember having gripes with the quality on some of the shoes back then but it was nowhere near as bad as it is now.   to an extent i can't blame the kiddies tho,  some of them were crapping their diapers in 95 when the xi's originally came out and were in kindergarden in 2000 when they were retroed so their just happy with whatever they could get i assume.

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

I'm also tired of crybabies, if i dont like a shoe, i dont post and stress about it for the rest of my life. Shoes do mean alot to me but i dont hate on em i love em! If u gonna buy em and NOT wear em, it shouldnt matter if the material sucks if u lock em into an eternity in a box in a closet anyway, i dont dedicate my free time complaining, i spend it appreciating what i can buy. This is what the company can do right now, so i'm cool with the shoes i buy, i dont buy every release but i'm happy with every pair i own. otherwise i wouldnt have bought em

why not post about them tho if the quality sucks or there's flaws on them.  this is a sneaker messageboard where good and bad opinions are posted.  why not post your gripes about the shoes so that others who haven't seen them in person yet have a heads up on what to expect.

personally the "if you don't like em don't buy em" mindset is the best way to go to me tho.   i've only bought 1 pair of jordans this year and that was the playoff xiii's and i got em with my boys 30% discount.   it's other things i would've considered but they messed em up  ex the suede on the black 5's sucking compared to the 07 pair.

at the end of the day i've done my own mini personal protest i guess you can say. i know it's not going to change the quality on jb products but i feel better knowing i got an extra $150 plus tax in my pocket that can go elsewhere because i didn't buy a pair of shoes with questionable quality.

JB deserves to get bashed because they used to sell us ferraris but now we get volkswagons...at a higher price too.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Most of these responses read:

"I've never owned a quality Jordan product from the early 00's so I don't see why these guys complain, I love the quality of the new Jordan products and will continue to buy it all because I believe it is heat"
i agree,  but i do remember having gripes with the quality on some of the shoes back then but it was nowhere near as bad as it is now.   to an extent i can't blame the kiddies tho,  some of them were crapping their diapers in 95 when the xi's originally came out and were in kindergarden in 2000 when they were retroed so their just happy with whatever they could get i assume.
if the only thing a person knows is crap, then they'll continue to buy it, especially when he or she gets "cred" for having the latest Jordan....they have no exposure to the good stuff, and that's the problem....it's like going to McDonalds all of your life and having no idea what good food is, why would they complain if they don't know the better stuff is out there or even exists?
b/c of this uninformed market, JB will never improve, and imo they'll just continue to get worse since crap materials equals lower production costs and thus more profit, NIKE/ JB is just a greedy company who is very good at exploiting markets for profit.

All of their products other than retroes just look so generic and have a Jordan symbol on them.. it kind of ruins the whole concept of Jordan

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

All of their products other than retroes just look so generic and have a Jordan symbol on them.. it kind of ruins the whole concept of Jordan
Good point but, all of their Retros ARE generic (quality wise) compared to the other products 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

If your go to food spot went from serving actualy meat on there burgers then switched it up to rice patties and tried to pass it off as real meat you would be like the hell is yall problem right? where do i go eat now right? same %+%% 
mad.gif
 JB knows they can do better they just penny pinch and choose not to

So you complain YET continue to eat there?

Originally Posted by Pookdogg

i understand that but as you can see JB DOESNT listen to us.... complaining seems like its NOT working... so what do you do....STOP BUYING.... or continue to buy and take what they are giving us

I stopped buying... Problem is, we're a small demographic. If NT stops buying Jordans, they'll still sell well...

Originally Posted by raptors29

i understand that but as you can see JB DOESNT listen to us.... complaining seems like its NOT working... so what do you do....STOP BUYING.... or continue to buy and take what they are giving us

I stopped buying... Problem is, we're a small demographic. If NT stops buying Jordans, they'll still sell well...
i quit buying too.  the only exception was the banned 1's because they did those right.

Why do people bash jordan brand? ...........please see first look at jordan 2012 thread

i cant lie i bought the 14s yesterday and was like !%%...... glue all at the bottom....they looked like C grade shoes.....smh... i shouldve left them in the store

Because they've become lazy, greedy, complacent, and Jordan himself has become a money grubbing #$@!! who'll put his name to cut rate uninspired over priced products.

i'm lookin out for yall, i want a product actually worth the $$$...no way as loyal customers should we be given wack !@% / cheap !@% products
if you enjoy getting raped by JB, so be it...i'll be complaining and saving money until they get it right

thats not true IMO....enthusiast are who set da trends and pace on whats hot...once u lose da hardcore fan base, and you effectively sell out..its only a matter of time before something new comes

around to take da general population away from those jumpmans.

Maybe its because the quality has downgraded tremendously. The countdown packs were a disgrace! Along with the other countless retros since then..

because if you don't complain, things won't get better by themselves. If they know that they can earn more money by satisfying a larger group of customers,
then they will do it. IMO JB is actually doing significantly better since 2010 compared to most stuff that came out between 2002 and 2009.
leather is more consistent in terms of thickness and pattern, while paintjobs on midsoles are more durable and do not chip that easily
after the 2nd wear or so.
My 2003 white/red VIII retros for instance have very cheap leather on the toe, wrinkles like an X on the left shoe and is way too shiny.
Strangely the 2006 ladies white/aquas had better leather. Though the paintjob problem still was not fixed.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Because they've become lazy, greedy, complacent, and Jordan himself has become a money grubbing #$@!! who'll put his name to cut rate uninspired over priced products.

MJ is like the black Gene Simmons, with less of a soul.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

thats not true IMO....enthusiast are who set da trends and pace on whats hot...once u lose da hardcore fan base, and you effectively sell out..its only a matter of time before something new comes

around to take da general population away from those jumpmans.
If celebrities, athletes, and hypebeasts are still wearing JB shoes it won't matter if everybody on NT stops buying Jordans. 

The people who complain like myself and others are the reason JB even tries to get things right nowadays. 
I stopped buying JB shoes for the most part, years ago. I don't fall for that crap they try to pull on the consumer putting out shoes that look worse than the variants that were out in 2003.

The problem is there's too many people that simply don't give a damn and only care about stunting in their J's so they buy anything they put out.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

The people who complain like myself and others are the reason JB even tries to get things right nowadays. 
I stopped buying JB shoes for the most part, years ago. I don't fall for that crap they try to pull on the consumer putting out shoes that look worse than the variants that were out in 2003.
i stopped buying their garbage too.  i'm old enough to remember buying better quality since my first pair was in 1985.  i refuse to buy their pleather shoes.  what's a shame is the older ones can't hold up forever so we can't even get a quality older jordan anymore.  i would've NEVER THOUGHT i would pass on the black cement 3's.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom