Why do people always lie about this one particular thing?

Originally Posted by 510hayward

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Girls who do this and then start texting incorrectly purposely are the worst.
This.
I know a guy, he and a few buddies of his had a party and while they drank real beer, they gave the chicks the non-alcoholic beer...next thing you know these garden tools start sucking **** left and right, the next morning they told them and called them a bunch of !!$@@% 

maaaaan... stop lyin, fambs.

you just made that up.

grin.gif
grin.gif

i have a friend, whom is a fellow NTer, that loved to lie about his alcoholic consumption.

yet, magically, never drank around us.

<~~~ super lightweight right here.. im not ashamed to say it only takes me 2 shots of whatever to get me all 
pimp.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif

When sober girls around me actin-actin like they drunk

Originally Posted by xhxxkxxdx

first thing that comes to mind "2 shots of jager, tequila, 4 bong hits man. Beer, cheese burger " anyone else remember Dave Chappelles stand up

love this bit
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dont pass out around white people
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

I don't know. I don't even understand why it's cool to be able to be able to consume a lot of alcohol before you get drunk. I mean, we're going for the same effect, but it takes you a lot more money to get there. I'm cool with my couple of drinks and two shots to get me where I need to be.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

I don't know. I don't even understand why it's cool to be able to be able to consume a lot of alcohol before you get drunk. I mean, we're going for the same effect, but it takes you a lot more money to get there. I'm cool with my couple of drinks and two shots to get me where I need to be.

It's not "cool" at all, I wish I were a lightweight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Hizzle

It's not "cool" at all, I wish I were a lightweight
laugh.gif
  had a lower tolerance
co-sign

laugh.gif
 Reminds me of the NTers on twitter drunk "tweeting"
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
The most elaborate lies happen when kegs are around

I dont understand how ppl can even keep track of everything they drink.

For me its either a "few beers" or "I dont even remember man"
laugh.gif

5 Things You Love to Discuss That Nobody Else Cares About
#3. How Drunk You Guys Got

In Your Mind

You cannot believe how amazingly, outstandingly, black-outingly drunk you got last night. You don't know if there's a way to measure drunkenness on a global/historical scale, but you seriously wonder if maybe you set a record. You drank more than you ever have in the past, probably more than anyone has, and you woke up in a strange place with a bunch of scrapes and bruises, and maybe even a tattoo. That's got to be at least as impressive as being really good at a sport, right?

In Everyone Else's Mind

Nope.

There's a thin line here, because drunk people do hilarious things. Some of the best anecdotes of all time have started with "So my buddy bet that I couldn't drink a fishbowl full of whiskey, and also one goldfish ..." and end with "... one count of public urination and what might end up being either attempted murder or an additional count of public urination, depending on how cool the jury is." Alcohol makes people do terrible, wonderful, awful, amazing things. The only problem is that drunk people rarely remember the hilarious parts. When they tell you about their latest crazy night out, they might have some details confused, they could be forgetting where they went and maybe they don't remember exactly how they got home, but there is one thing for which their memory will be impossibly sharp: what specifically they drank and when they drank it. They will tell you every shot they downed, every beer they chugged, every leftover cocktail they stole off someone else's table -- everything ... except all of the interesting parts of a drunken night out.

And that's why the drunk story is so boring. The teller is so bent on making sure you, as the listener, are impressed by their supernatural ability to pound back an inconceivable amount of liquor, that they forget to focus on anything other than what they had and how much might still be slushing around in their system.

Also, they went out drinking and had an awesome time without you? #**+!! up, man. That's like showing off pictures of your Disneyland trip to the children you left with the babysitter.

Back
Top Bottom