why do Muslims don't eat pork??

inspektahdeck wrote:
TheYoungestGun wrote:
[h3]why do Muslims don't eat pork??[/h3]

ur in 8th grade?

If that's 8th grade then this country truly has fallen the +%@% off.
smh.gif

My niece is in 1st grade and doesn't even talk like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Lizaker4Lizife wrote:

%!# are you doing? arguing with a muslim is like arguing with a blind person what color shirt he has on. Just let them believe in their fantasy world.
It's rude to generalize. It also makes you look ignorant and uneducated. So, to bring credibility to your argument or position, for futurereference, you should try and not generalize.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I don't think anyone is supposed to like shellfish. In the Bible it mentions pigs are bad for you and they're dirty animals I believe. That is one I have to say is spot on
laugh.gif
. Pigs have been killing us for years now.
centuries

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

HazelEyed: you are very ignorant to history, it's pretty sad

you are a woman right? do you know how they treat Muslim women in Saudi Arabia and Iran? you grow up in the USA and you don't know what it's like in other countries

all regligions, including Islam, were spread through force. by killing, conquering, raping, pillaging and destroying countries and people who did nothing to initiate the violence.

Islam, in particular, is a historically violent religion and its believers are blindly faithful, sadly.

I hate all religion and I think people who believe in religion are weak-minded individuals who cannot think for themselves.

By the way, after the Holocaust, have you ever heard of ANY Jewish person blow up a restaurant or hotel or building in Germany? NO

After Taliban blew up the Buddhist monuments, did you ever hear about a Buddhist person blowing up a mosque? No

The point is, believers of Islam react in a violent manner because they are taught violence in Madrasa's at a early age.

You are ignorant if you believe that growing up as a Muslim in the USA is the same as growing up as a Muslim in Pakistan.

Everything I say is above your intelligence level, so I will stop because for you to believe in religion already tells me you LOST
Your argument of vengeance and retaliation is a weak one, for we see retaliation done all the time.

The Red Army after WWII launched a campaign of rape and brutality against Eastern Germany. 1 in 4 German women had been raped at the time.

What about Iraq in response to 9/11. 400,000 people have died in response to 4,000. Just because you can find ways to justify it, doesn't mean it'salways right. We see retaliation all the time in history.

And please give us some sources on where you are convinced that Islam was spread by force, because I'd love to read it. I'm pretty sure it's welldocumented that Islam was spread peacefully, as do many historians.

http://www.satrong.org/content/religion/WasIslam_Raihan.pdf

That contains all the answers you need to your statement. Again, it's up to you to read it and attempt to understand both sides of the argument; however,if you don't then your argument will be that much less credible.

I cant believe the ignorance in this thread. thankfully it appears that its due to people just not knowing (ignorant) and not COMPLETELY brainwashed. 9/11 andtyin it to religious anything is not RIGHT.

S!!! The KKK uses the Bible for there Terror and other Christians dont get the same Stigma...So dont do it to Muslims.

Im not Muslim but this is BS

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I cant believe the ignorance in this thread. thankfully it appears that its due to people just not knowing (ignorant) and not COMPLETELY brainwashed. 9/11 and tyin it to religious anything is not RIGHT.

S!!! The KKK uses the Bible for there Terror and other Christians dont get the same Stigma...So dont do it to Muslims.

After reading the rest of this thread, boy was i wrong.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

ur in 8th grade?

ur? Are you his locker partner?

That whole eating pork thing is also in the bible.
indifferent.gif
What i did there? u obviously didn't see
Both of you guys type the same way. What does, "What i did there?" mean? Its looks like both of you are in the same grade, only you aretrying to bash him without realizing you errors. Just drop it man. Im not a grammar nazi, as I suck at writting perfect sentences too.

To all of you that read the Koran, Do you guys read it in Arabic? I thought that was the only way its meant to be read.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I cant believe the ignorance in this thread. thankfully it appears that its due to people just not knowing (ignorant) and not COMPLETELY brainwashed. 9/11 and tyin it to religious anything is not RIGHT.

The KKK used the Bible the same way Terrorist use the Koran. They only use it to try to justify what they do.

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

%!# are you doing? arguing with a muslim is like arguing with a blind person what color shirt he has on. Just let them believe in their fantasy world.
smh.gif
smh.gif

damn fam, you in every post tryin to get some laughs

e-fame
eyes.gif

You have quite the dark sense of humor if you thought I was trying to get a laugh.
Alright Mr. Albino
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh
thank you for providing that link... i've always been intrigued by Islam, probably because it's been so demonized by our media ever since9/11... but this is the perfect opportunity for me to learn more about Islam & its culture...

much appreciated
pimp.gif

I wish the whole world would get wiped out by a catastrophic event, ending all life, then a more intelligent, less flawed being emerges and evolves thanhumans.

ur in 8th grade?

indifferent.gif
Both of you guys type the same way. What does, "What i did there?" mean? Its looks like both of you are in the same grade, only you are trying to bash him without realizing you errors. Just drop it man. Im not a grammar nazi, as I suck at writting perfect sentences too.

To all of you that read the Koran, Do you guys read it in Arabic? I thought that was the only way its meant to be read.
no kidding
grin.gif

thanks NT i always wondered why.

To each his own.

*continues tearing apart porkchops*

ur in 8th grade?

indifferent.gif
Both of you guys type the same way. What does, "What i did there?" mean? Its looks like both of you are in the same grade, only you are trying to bash him without realizing you errors. Just drop it man. Im not a grammar nazi, as I suck at writting perfect sentences too.

you trash me for the title when your english is just as bad....

ur in 8th grade?

indifferent.gif

you trash me for the title when your english is just as bad....

Your reading is just as bad, when did I trash your title?
alien.gif

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

HazelEyed: you are very ignorant to history, it's pretty sad

you are a woman right? do you know how they treat Muslim women in Saudi Arabia and Iran? you grow up in the USA and you don't know what it's like in other countries

all regligions, including Islam, were spread through force. by killing, conquering, raping, pillaging and destroying countries and people who did nothing to initiate the violence.

Islam, in particular, is a historically violent religion and its believers are blindly faithful, sadly.

I hate all religion and I think people who believe in religion are weak-minded individuals who cannot think for themselves.

By the way, after the Holocaust, have you ever heard of ANY Jewish person blow up a restaurant or hotel or building in Germany? NO

After Taliban blew up the Buddhist monuments, did you ever hear about a Buddhist person blowing up a mosque? No

The point is, believers of Islam react in a violent manner because they are taught violence in Madrasa's at a early age.

You are ignorant if you believe that growing up as a Muslim in the USA is the same as growing up as a Muslim in Pakistan.

Everything I say is above your intellience level, so I will stop because for you to believe in religion already tells me you LOST
Fallback. I am very knowledgeable of history, thank you. Your lack of intelligence is shown through your posts and speaks for itself.

Mistreatment of women in Middle Eastern countries is not to be overlooked, but it is not like it is rampant everywhere over there. My father was born and raised in Middle Eastern society his whole life, and he is a religious Muslim man.I can guarantee you he is one of the most respectable and honourable men you can ever meet and he treats my mother and his daughters with the outmost love and care. Who are you to judge all Muslims based on your ignorant preconceived prejudices and notions?

For every thing you listed, I can give you atrocities committed in the name of religion by any other fanatic followers, does that make them representative of a whole faith? No.

I was raised in a Muslim family, and even though I am not religious, I can guarantee you I am not a violent lunatic loon as you would expect me to be coming from a Muslim family. To add to your comments, I consider myself Agnostic, but yet I educate myself in the right way about religions.

The only one blinded by ignorance and is veiled with hate here is you. Go and open up your eyes and detox yourself from ignorance and hate because it does you no good. You keep poisoining your brain with crock of B.S. and propaganda, it will get you nowhere.

You're dismissed. I am done with you.

You seem confused. One second your saying the mistreatment of women is not to be over looked, then the next your making it seem as if what he is saying isuntrue and prejudice. Your using one person to disregard his statement as if your father represents the majority of muslims in middle eastern society. Heclearly says how he feels about all religions in general so your second point was pointless. He also says being raised as a muslim in america and being raisedas a muslim in the middle east are completely different so once again you make an invalid point. You claim he is blinded by ignorance, and all he is saying isb.s and propaganda yet you can't seem to find valid rebuttals. I don't know either one of you from a hole in the wall, but based off this you seem tobe the one who is ignorant and blinded by religion. Either that or you have very low reading comprehension skills and are not capable of holding your own inthis kind of debate.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

thank you for providing that link... i've always been intrigued by Islam, probably because it's been so demonized by our media ever since 9/11... but this is the perfect opportunity for me to learn more about Islam & its culture...

much appreciated
pimp.gif

No problem. Your post is the brightest ray of light in this whole thread. I think its time we stop arguing with the Kufar as its has been proven time and timeagain it is pointless on NT. If any of you have questions about islam please find them in the Quran and decide for your self. Lock this up B!

Well, as a good friend of mine says:

"I'm not a betting man. But, if I were I would bet on believing in Allah. If I am wrong, I get to say I lived my life well and helped humanity. If I am right and live my life well I get to enter into paradise (god willing) and the unbelievers get sent to the hell fires. So the question is. Why would you bet against the Allah."
you must not have read the Quran.
it calls for women to be treated like animals
and Muhammad himself said "I was ordered to fight the people until they believed in Allah and his messenger"
muslims and the qurand divided people into muslims and non-muslims and called to fight others until they believed in what they believe

Completely false. Its interesting every time an argument about Islam is brought up the same false, often drastically mistranslated/twisted words are used.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

"yeah, but bacon tastes good, pork chops taste good"
Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy mother

Originally Posted by Wade187

You seem confused. One second your saying the mistreatment of women is not to be over looked, then the next your making it seem as if what he is saying is untrue and prejudice. Your using one person to disregard his statement as if your father represents the majority of muslims in middle eastern society. He clearly says how he feels about all religions in general so your second point was pointless. He also says being raised as a muslim in america and being raised as a muslim in the middle east are completely different so once again you make an invalid point. You claim he is blinded by ignorance, and all he is saying is b.s and propaganda yet you can't seem to find valid rebuttals. I don't know either one of you from a hole in the wall, but based off this you seem to be the one who is ignorant and blinded by religion. Either that or you have very low reading comprehension skills and are not capable of holding your own in this kind of debate.
I think you are confused and the one with low reading and comprehension skills. Don't put words in my mouth.

How can you not see the prejudice and ignorance in what he is saying? He is making blatant generalizations about whole followers of one faith and putting themall in the same boat as if they are all some bunch of violent rampaging lunatics. He is not differentiating between extremists and your common Muslim folk whoabides by their religion peacefully. Are you completely disregarding the fact he spewed off those kind of remarks?

How is my point invalid? Due to his generalizations, I pointed to how he cannot pinpoint the mistreatment of women in the Middle East as a reflection of Islam.Yes, I read clearly his points where he exclaimed that a Muslim living in a Western society is different than one who has lived in the Middle East their wholelives. Then, I went on to point out that an example of how HIS point is invalid because he cannot lump all Muslims as mistreating women. Then, I used anexample like my father. Using his logic, he says Islam is a violent religion that is out to destroy others who are not Muslim and condones the use of violence.Then how come the majority of Muslims are not that way? If that is the case, how come my family members who lived in Middle Eastern countries their whole livesare not that way? My father nor my family is a representative of the whole Muslim population. However, they are an example of the majority of Muslimswho are being peaceful abiding citizens who condemn the extreme use of violence for unjustifiable means.

I am blinded by religion? Again, you are the one with low reading comprehension skills. Did you miss the part where I indicated in that post you quoted that Iconsider myself Agnostic and do not follow any organized religion? I was raised as a Muslim, so it still is instilled within me in some ways. However, I do notabide it and nor believe in its tenets as a faith. So, tell me, how am I blinded by religion?

Did you see the websites he posted? Anti-Muslim sites spewing a bunch of crock and propaganda and he regurgitates false information from those kind of websitesmaking blatant generalizations about Muslims. How can you overlook those kind of comments?

Point to anything prejudice or ignorant remarks I said in this thread. Otherwise than that, since I am sure you will not come across any of that from me, youcan maybe next time try to think before you write. Your post was completely off track and accused me of things which are not even true. You are clearly tryingto twist it to make it to his benefit but it clearly failed. I am the one who is prejudice and ignorant yet the OP is saying prejudice ludicrous statementsabout Muslims in general and you say I am the one who is prejudice? Something is clearly wrong with your head if you think that.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom