I was trying to help you out fam
smh.gif
smh.gif

and I've been here since '03, this is what happens when you get banned
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

Originally Posted by DunkeDinSaucE

so that's the reason osama bin laden wants us all dead? cause we eat pork? funny how the US made bin laden
indifferent.gif
are you lost?

no why? think of it..bin laden hates everyone that is not a muslim, US people eat pork which is against qu'ran rules. so he wants us all dead.. and the US made bin laden when he was still a member of the mujahideen.. which the US gave money to, to fight the afghani communists...
Oh man oh man.
laugh.gif

i dunno what to call it, and really i don't know what to say but you went from an awesome title, got an answer & disregarded it, then jumped from porkto Bin Laden and the US creating Bin Laden, and then to AFGHAN communists. Whats the next random but somewhat relevant idea you wanna pull out from your posts,Money is green?

W

T

F

So, you are just wondering why Muslims do not wat pork? It was already thoroughly explained on here. I am not religious anymore, but it is so ingrained in methat I still will not eat pork. I tried pepperoni once by accident and it did not taste good to me.

so that's the reason osama bin laden wants us all dead? cause we eat pork? funny how the US made bin laden
indifferent.gif
are you lost?

no why? think of it..bin laden hates everyone that is not a muslim, US people eat pork which is against qu'ran rules. so he wants us all dead.. and the US made bin laden when he was still a member of the mujahideen.. which the US gave money to, to fight the afghani communists...
Oh man oh man.
laugh.gif

i dunno what to call it, and really i don't know what to say but you went from an awesome title, got an answer & disregarded it, then jumped from pork to Bin Laden and the US creating Bin Laden, and then to AFGHAN communists. Whats the next random but somewhat relevant idea you wanna pull out from your posts, Money is green?

W

T

F

so you're telling me that it's not true? about bin laden?

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

God said not to

Did you hear him say that?
grin.gif
Yes, in the Qur'an
grin.gif

Did he write the Qur'an?
grin.gif
No. He spoke the Qur'an
grin.gif

To who? Who wrote it in book form?
grin.gif
To the angel Gabriel which was then given to Muhammad and his companions wrote it down
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm enjoying this back and forth
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
are you lost?

Oh man oh man.
laugh.gif

i dunno what to call it, and really i don't know what to say but you went from an awesome title, got an answer & disregarded it, then jumped from pork to Bin Laden and the US creating Bin Laden, and then to AFGHAN communists. Whats the next random but somewhat relevant idea you wanna pull out from your posts, Money is green?

W

T

F

so you're telling me that it's not true? about bin laden?
you're serious? Im not arguing with you, im just surpirised that youd jump from eating pork to something so complex as the psychology of aterrorist and US foreign affairs.

its coo, forget what i said. im sorry, carry on
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

God said not to

Did you hear him say that?
grin.gif
Yes, in the Qur'an
grin.gif

Did he write the Qur'an?
grin.gif
No. He spoke the Qur'an
grin.gif

To who? Who wrote it in book form?
grin.gif
To the angel Gabriel which was then given to Muhammad and his companions wrote it down
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm enjoying this back and forth
laugh.gif

LOL

I guess I could have just asked "Who wrote the Qu'ran?"
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
I dont even eat pork
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShAdYdaTGuy

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Muslims do not eat pork because it is Haraam to eat the meat of the swine which is believed to not be clean. That which is permissible is termed Halaal, but that which is not permissible is termed Haraam. It is the Qu'ran which draws the distinction between these two, and the meat of the pig is Haraam.
It is written in the Qu'ran: "Forbidden to you are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked a name other than that of Allah." (Al-Ma'idah:3) This tradition goes back to the time of Abraham. In fact even in Leviticus we read: …and the swine, as he divideth the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you. Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch, they are unclean to you." (Leviticus chapter 11 verse 7 and
glasses.gif

Furthermore, a pig cannot be slaughtered at the neck due to its anatomy and to slaughter any animal Muslims makes an incision through the jugular veins, leaving all other veins and organs intact; thus causing the death of the animal by a total loss of blood from the body, rather than an injury to any vital organ as Islam has prohibited blood of any type. A Muslim reasons that if the pig was to be slaughtered and fit for human consumption the Creator would have provided it with a neck. This is similar to the Kosher laws of Judaism.

Interestingly enough, chemical analysis of this blood shows that it contains an abundance of uric acid, a chemical substance which can be injurious to human health. Also, there are many harmful effects of the consumption of pork, in any form, be it pork chops, ham, bacon. Medical science finds that there is a risk for various diseases as the pig is found to be a host for many parasites and potential diseases as the pig's biochemistry excretes only 2% of its total uric acid content, the remaining 98% remains as an integral part of the body. I imagine that in antiquity it would have been noticed that those who frequently ate this meat were subject to various diseases and maladies.

Muslims are forbidden by god to eat pork.

For Muslims only those animals are allowed which eat grass. have Hoofs and have only one set of jaws. Pigs dont fit for about rules and another problem they eat garbage and stuff. That's why they are prohibited to eat.

We as Muslims believe that Allah (SW) is a Legislator, not like any other human legislator. He is God who is All Knowing and when he commands us, so that is defintely in our favour, even if our limited minds are unable to understand why. Sometimes we make trials to understand why, and we can fully or partially succeed, but sometimes we still don't understand why; that is to say the above answers could be fully correct or partially correct, because there could be other reasons that Allah (SW) knows but we don't.

If we made a simple test getting a cow, a goat and a pig, starved all of them for a day and kept them in a close place and offered them green grass in one heap and another heap of rotten flesh, bones and blood and see what will happen. I do believe the pork by its nature will go to the rubbish while the others will eat from the grass.

If this is the nature of this being, so the probability of ingesting pathogenic organisms and parasites available in the rubbish will be much higher than the other Herbivora animals, thus in the sense of probability, the pig will be more responsible for transferring diseases to human beings than the other allowable to eat animals.

If somebody told me that we have farms where we offer only grass for our pigs, so no disease transfer is possible, I will tell him that Allah (SW) is a Legislator who when decrees, so that is for all humans not you alone. Can you guarantee that poor people who are in drought will be having your farms to properly take care of their pigs? they will defintely let it eat the rubbish, and accordingly will be more liable to diseases, that is possibly why Allah (SW) wants to save them.

All of the resons could be exactly or partially the right ones or still there could be other reasons that Allah (SW) knows but we don't, that Allah (SW) knows best.

Niice info
pimp.gif

OP....bad grammer
ohwell.gif
perfect.
grin.gif
not really cause not every chicken and cow in america is killed in that manner. or even cleaner than pigs for that matter, so unless you see theanimal killed in front or you, you could possibly be breaking the rules of your religion constantly. like every religion everyone messes it up.

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

Muslims do not eat pork because it is Haraam to eat the meat of the swine which is believed to not be clean. That which is permissible is termed Halaal, but that which is not permissible is termed Haraam. It is the Qu'ran which draws the distinction between these two, and the meat of the pig is Haraam.
It is written in the Qu'ran: "Forbidden to you are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked a name other than that of Allah." (Al-Ma'idah:3) This tradition goes back to the time of Abraham. In fact even in Leviticus we read: …and the swine, as he divideth the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you. Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch, they are unclean to you." (Leviticus chapter 11 verse 7 and
glasses.gif

Furthermore, a pig cannot be slaughtered at the neck due to its anatomy and to slaughter any animal Muslims makes an incision through the jugular veins, leaving all other veins and organs intact; thus causing the death of the animal by a total loss of blood from the body, rather than an injury to any vital organ as Islam has prohibited blood of any type. A Muslim reasons that if the pig was to be slaughtered and fit for human consumption the Creator would have provided it with a neck. This is similar to the Kosher laws of Judaism.

Interestingly enough, chemical analysis of this blood shows that it contains an abundance of uric acid, a chemical substance which can be injurious to human health. Also, there are many harmful effects of the consumption of pork, in any form, be it pork chops, ham, bacon. Medical science finds that there is a risk for various diseases as the pig is found to be a host for many parasites and potential diseases as the pig's biochemistry excretes only 2% of its total uric acid content, the remaining 98% remains as an integral part of the body. I imagine that in antiquity it would have been noticed that those who frequently ate this meat were subject to various diseases and maladies.

For Muslims only those animals are allowed which eat grass. have Hoofs and have only one set of jaws. Pigs dont fit for about rules and another problem they eat garbage and stuff. That's why they are prohibited to eat.

We as Muslims believe that Allah (SW) is a Legislator, not like any other human legislator. He is God who is All Knowing and when he commands us, so that is defintely in our favour, even if our limited minds are unable to understand why. Sometimes we make trials to understand why, and we can fully or partially succeed, but sometimes we still don't understand why; that is to say the above answers could be fully correct or partially correct, because there could be other reasons that Allah (SW) knows but we don't.

If we made a simple test getting a cow, a goat and a pig, starved all of them for a day and kept them in a close place and offered them green grass in one heap and another heap of rotten flesh, bones and blood and see what will happen. I do believe the pork by its nature will go to the rubbish while the others will eat from the grass.

If this is the nature of this being, so the probability of ingesting pathogenic organisms and parasites available in the rubbish will be much higher than the other Herbivora animals, thus in the sense of probability, the pig will be more responsible for transferring diseases to human beings than the other allowable to eat animals.

If somebody told me that we have farms where we offer only grass for our pigs, so no disease transfer is possible, I will tell him that Allah (SW) is a Legislator who when decrees, so that is for all humans not you alone. Can you guarantee that poor people who are in drought will be having your farms to properly take care of their pigs? they will defintely let it eat the rubbish, and accordingly will be more liable to diseases, that is possibly why Allah (SW) wants to save them.

All of the resons could be exactly or partially the right ones or still there could be other reasons that Allah (SW) knows but we don't, that Allah (SW) knows best.

Niice info
pimp.gif

OP....bad grammer
ohwell.gif
perfect.
grin.gif
not really cause not every chicken and cow in america is killed in that manner. or even cleaner than pigs for that matter, so unless you see the animal killed in front or you, you could possibly be breaking the rules of your religion constantly. like every religion everyone messes it up.
Thing is as Muslims we don't just eat any chicken or beef. The only meat that is legal or "halaal" for us is when the animal isslaughtered in a certain way which is called "dhabiha". There are special dhabiha farms in the US that specifically slaughter the animal according toIslamic law and is certified by Islamic legal institutions. In other words, meat from any slaughterhouse is not lawful for us so McDonalds, Burger King, etc is"haraam" for Muslims.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]why hasn't the OP changed the title, after being roasted on damn near every page[/color]
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

glasses.gif

Niice info
pimp.gif

OP....bad grammer
ohwell.gif
perfect.
grin.gif
not really cause not every chicken and cow in america is killed in that manner. or even cleaner than pigs for that matter, so unless you see the animal killed in front or you, you could possibly be breaking the rules of your religion constantly. like every religion everyone messes it up.
Thing is as Muslims we don't just eat any chicken or beef. The only meat that is legal or "halaal" for us is when the animal is slaughtered in a certain way which is called "dhabiha". There are special dhabiha farms in the US that specifically slaughter the animal according to Islamic law and is certified by Islamic legal institutions. In other words, meat from any slaughterhouse is not lawful for us so McDonalds, Burger King, etc is "haraam" for Muslims.
but everyone muslims included has had burger king, mcdonalds, dairy queen, in-n-out, jack-n-the box, wendys, bakers, carls jr, or some otherrestaurant or fast food establishment. you can lie and say you haven't but even if, that is an isolated incedent and everyone else has.

Fresh, no one muslim is perfect lol, their just giving into their temptations especially in America the country of fast food, if they sin, its on them, betweenthemselves and God.

As a person that grew up in a Muslim household, I can tell you that there is no good reason.

People will try to say it doesn't fit within these guidelines and whatnot, but the guidelines are mostly designed to exclude pork, as opposed to objective guidelines with health as the end that happen to exclude pork.

There are so many ways to attack the pork logic that it's not even funny. So at the end of the day, it comes down to "because the Quran says so." If you're looking for a better answer than that you won't find it.

It's not really hard to see. There are plenty of reports on how bad pork is for you. The Qu'ran tells us that it's a dirty animal. Chickens doeat their own feces on occasion yes, but that's one thing.

The pig is a scavenger. It is an omnivorous animal. It eats everything. There are many diseases carried from swine to man, particularly parasite infestations. Lately extensive research has been focused on senility-old age is characterized by hardening of inner lining of the blood vessels of the heart, brain etc. a process called atheroselerosis. When a clot forms, it results in coronary thrombosis or a heart attack, cerebral thrombosis or stroke.

Different dietary factors are responsible for atheroselerosis. Gross atheroma may be produced in rabbit by feeding it with cholesterol, but when you add lard (derived from hog fat) to the cholesterol, the incidence of atheroma is increased and thus you would produce coronary thrombosis, and myocardial infraction.

Besides, lard contains 2800 units of vitamin D per 100 grams and no vitamin A at all. Lately vitamin D has been held responsible for atheroma, by causing increased absorption of calcium in the blood vessels. In human beings, serum cholesterol is not dependent on the intake of cholesterol in the diet, but depends upon the proportion of animal fats in the diet, which elevates the beta-lipo protein level in the blood. Animal fats contain saturated fatty acids and these saturated fatty acids have been found to be as one of the causes of atheroma in man. Medium fat bacon contains 25% proteins and 55% fat.

According to medical research, the fat content in pork is more than any other meat (beef, mutton etc.) and it takes longer to digest. Dr. M Jaffer in an article in the Islamic Review (London) of January 1997 issue has listed 16 kinds of harmful germs, which have been discovered in pork in modern researches and the diseases, which could be caused by them. The number of patients suffering from tapeworm disease is the highest in the world among pork eating nations. Other diseases attributed to pigs are caused by tri-chinelia spirates and intestinal worms occupy first place among such nations too.

Dr. Glen Shepherd wrote the following on the dangers of eating pork in Washington Post (31 May 1952).

"One in six people in USA and Canada have germs in their muscles - trichinosis 8 from eating pork infected with trichina worms. Many people who are infected shows no symptoms. Most of those, who do have, recover slowly. Some die; some are reduced to permanent invalids. All were careless pork caters".

He continued "No one is immune from the disease and there is no cure. Neither antibiotics nor drugs or vaccines affect these tiny deadly worms. Preventing infection is the real answer."

After reading the statement of Dr. Shepherd, one can realize that there is no real guarantee of safety when eating pork that one would not be affected by trichina worm. That is why modern doctors advise three prohibitions during illness: no liquor, no pork and no smoking.

Here is a list of the diseases carried by pigs. This is not to say that diseases and parasites aren't carried in other forms of meat that we consume, justnot in such magnitude:
Code:
PARASITIC DISEASES   a)  TRICHINELLA  SPIRATIS  ( Trichina worms )       It is the most dangerous parasite to man ( Rheumatism and  muscular  pain). The infected persons shown no symptoms, recoververy slowly some die, some  reduced to permanent invalids. No oneis immune from this disease and there is no cure.   b)  TAENIA SOLIUM  ( Pork tape worm )        The  worm  causes malnourishment of the person  leading to  anemia, diarrhea, extreme  depression  melancholia    and digestive disturbances.  Cysticercosis  means that larva enter  the  blood  stream then settle down in one or more of the vital organs of the  body,  for  example: brain, liver, lungs or spinalcord.  They  grow  and   encapsulate, inducing  pressure to the system around, resulting  in  dangerous  diseases    (diarrhea,digestive disorder, anemia, chronic invalidation).   c)  ROUND WORMS           Examples: Ascaris, which   may  lead   to   digestive                disturbances, appendicitis, obstructive jaundice.   d)  HOOK WORMS           Examples:Ancylostomiasis,  which   may    lead    to                  anemia, oedema, heart   failure   or ******ed                  growth  ( mental  and  physical), tuberculosis,                 diarrhea and typhoid.   e)  SCHITOSOMA JAPONICUM                 Bleeding, anemia  and  other  syndromes.  If ova           are  settled in  the  brain  or spinal  cord, paralysis           and death may occur.   f)  PARAGOMINES WESTERMAINI           Infestation  leading  to  bleeding   of   the    lungs            ( endenve haemoptysis)   g)  PACIOLEPSIS BUSKI            Digestive   disturbances    leading   to   persistent             diarrhea; generalized oedema.   h)  CLONORCHIS SINENSIS          chlonorchiasis-obstructive jaundice, liver enlargement.   i)  METASTRONGYLUS APRI          Causes bronchitis, abscess of the lungs.   j)  GIGANTHORINCHUS GIGAS          Cause   anemia and digestive disorders.   k)  BALATITIDIUM COLI            Causes acute dysentery and general weakness. BACTERIAL DISEASES      1. Tuberculosis      2. Fusiformis necrofurus: causing foot-rot which  is  very          difficult to heal.      3. Salmonella Cholera suis: causing cholera      4. Paratyphoid      5. Bruceellosis: Acute, sub acute and chronic. It may  lead         to permanent disabilities.      6. Swine Erysipelas: causing Erypelas in man.   Viral Diseases      1. Small pox: is was a source of infection to man.      2. Japanese B-encepphalitis: It is the source of infection      3. Influenza, foot mouth disease, gas tro-enteritis of  the         new born babies.Protozoal   Diseases  :  Toxo  plasma  goundii-  It is a verydangerous diseases.A new born baby of an infected woman may die  within  few  days  or weeks after delivery. But if he  survives  he may develop blindness or deafness.In adult chronic exhaustive  fever with enlarged liver and spleen may occur. Pneumonia,    or  celebro- spinal meninggitis which may lead to death or  madness.  The patient may become blind and deaf too.

but everyone muslims included has had burger king, mcdonalds, dairy queen, in-n-out, jack-n-the box, wendys, bakers, carls jr, or some other restaurant or fast food establishment. you can lie and say you haven't but even if, that is an isolated incedent and everyone else has.

That's not true. I know plenty of Muslims who have not, including myself. I mean everything other than the nasty Fish Filet of course.

Even then, I don't think it would be considered to terrible.

Islam is a guideline. The things written in the Koran are guidelines given to us. No one is perfect, even if you do indulge in certain things, no one is atliberty to say "Oh you are going to Hell." God is the most merciful. Unfortunately, we tend to forget that.

Also pigs do not have pores in the skin thus they "sweat" out of their feet. This makes a pigs flesh ripe with all sorts of bacteria like worms andthe like. Not to mention its high fat content. Islam aside, we all know that eating pork will make you fat, so why eat it at all??? Yes it taste great, buthonestly if you like bacon, try beef bacon. There is some great beef bacon out there. Midamar (sp?) make this really lean, thick, beef bacon that is greattasting and a perfect substitute for pork bacon. And for my Akihs its Halal.

Plus if I'm not mistaken, christians are not supose to eat pork as well but one of the Pope's gave the thumbs up so I guess its cool now... Just likecharging interest. But thats a whole other can of worms, or in this case your next pork chop.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

As a person that grew up in a Muslim household, I can tell you that there is no good reason.

People will try to say it doesn't fit within these guidelines and whatnot, but the guidelines are mostly designed to exclude pork, as opposed to objective guidelines with health as the end that happen to exclude pork.

There are so many ways to attack the pork logic that it's not even funny. So at the end of the day, it comes down to "because the Quran says so." If you're looking for a better answer than that you won't find it.

It's not really hard to see. There are plenty of reports on how bad pork is for you. The Qu'ran tells us that it's a dirty animal. Chickens do eat their own feces on occasion yes, but that's one thing.

The pig is a scavenger. It is an omnivorous animal. It eats everything. There are many diseases carried from swine to man, particularly parasite infestations. Lately extensive research has been focused on senility-old age is characterized by hardening of inner lining of the blood vessels of the heart, brain etc. a process called atheroselerosis. When a clot forms, it results in coronary thrombosis or a heart attack, cerebral thrombosis or stroke.

Different dietary factors are responsible for atheroselerosis. Gross atheroma may be produced in rabbit by feeding it with cholesterol, but when you add lard (derived from hog fat) to the cholesterol, the incidence of atheroma is increased and thus you would produce coronary thrombosis, and myocardial infraction.

Besides, lard contains 2800 units of vitamin D per 100 grams and no vitamin A at all. Lately vitamin D has been held responsible for atheroma, by causing increased absorption of calcium in the blood vessels. In human beings, serum cholesterol is not dependent on the intake of cholesterol in the diet, but depends upon the proportion of animal fats in the diet, which elevates the beta-lipo protein level in the blood. Animal fats contain saturated fatty acids and these saturated fatty acids have been found to be as one of the causes of atheroma in man. Medium fat bacon contains 25% proteins and 55% fat.

According to medical research, the fat content in pork is more than any other meat (beef, mutton etc.) and it takes longer to digest. Dr. M Jaffer in an article in the Islamic Review (London) of January 1997 issue has listed 16 kinds of harmful germs, which have been discovered in pork in modern researches and the diseases, which could be caused by them. The number of patients suffering from tapeworm disease is the highest in the world among pork eating nations. Other diseases attributed to pigs are caused by tri-chinelia spirates and intestinal worms occupy first place among such nations too.

Dr. Glen Shepherd wrote the following on the dangers of eating pork in Washington Post (31 May 1952).

"One in six people in USA and Canada have germs in their muscles - trichinosis 8 from eating pork infected with trichina worms. Many people who are infected shows no symptoms. Most of those, who do have, recover slowly. Some die; some are reduced to permanent invalids. All were careless pork caters".

He continued "No one is immune from the disease and there is no cure. Neither antibiotics nor drugs or vaccines affect these tiny deadly worms. Preventing infection is the real answer."

After reading the statement of Dr. Shepherd, one can realize that there is no real guarantee of safety when eating pork that one would not be affected by trichina worm. That is why modern doctors advise three prohibitions during illness: no liquor, no pork and no smoking.

Here is a list of the diseases carried by pigs. This is not to say that diseases and parasites aren't carried in other forms of meat that we consume, just not in such magnitude:
Code:
PARASITIC DISEASES   a)  TRICHINELLA  SPIRATIS  ( Trichina worms )       It is the most dangerous parasite to man ( Rheumatism and  muscular  pain). The infected persons shown no symptoms, recoververy slowly some die, some  reduced to permanent invalids. No oneis immune from this disease and there is no cure.   b)  TAENIA SOLIUM  ( Pork tape worm )        The  worm  causes malnourishment of the person  leading to  anemia, diarrhea, extreme  depression  melancholia    and digestive disturbances.  Cysticercosis  means that larva enter  the  blood  stream then settle down in one or more of the vital organs of the  body,  for  example: brain, liver, lungs or spinalcord.  They  grow  and   encapsulate, inducing  pressure to the system around, resulting  in  dangerous  diseases    (diarrhea,digestive disorder, anemia, chronic invalidation).   c)  ROUND WORMS           Examples: Ascaris, which   may  lead   to   digestive                disturbances, appendicitis, obstructive jaundice.   d)  HOOK WORMS           Examples:Ancylostomiasis,  which   may    lead    to                  anemia, oedema, heart   failure   or ******ed                  growth  ( mental  and  physical), tuberculosis,                 diarrhea and typhoid.   e)  SCHITOSOMA JAPONICUM                 Bleeding, anemia  and  other  syndromes.  If ova           are  settled in  the  brain  or spinal  cord, paralysis           and death may occur.   f)  PARAGOMINES WESTERMAINI           Infestation  leading  to  bleeding   of   the    lungs            ( endenve haemoptysis)   g)  PACIOLEPSIS BUSKI            Digestive   disturbances    leading   to   persistent             diarrhea; generalized oedema.   h)  CLONORCHIS SINENSIS          chlonorchiasis-obstructive jaundice, liver enlargement.   i)  METASTRONGYLUS APRI          Causes bronchitis, abscess of the lungs.   j)  GIGANTHORINCHUS GIGAS          Cause   anemia and digestive disorders.   k)  BALATITIDIUM COLI            Causes acute dysentery and general weakness. BACTERIAL DISEASES      1. Tuberculosis      2. Fusiformis necrofurus: causing foot-rot which  is  very          difficult to heal.      3. Salmonella Cholera suis: causing cholera      4. Paratyphoid      5. Bruceellosis: Acute, sub acute and chronic. It may  lead         to permanent disabilities.      6. Swine Erysipelas: causing Erypelas in man.   Viral Diseases      1. Small pox: is was a source of infection to man.      2. Japanese B-encepphalitis: It is the source of infection      3. Influenza, foot mouth disease, gas tro-enteritis of  the         new born babies.Protozoal   Diseases  :  Toxo  plasma  goundii-  It is a verydangerous diseases.A new born baby of an infected woman may die  within  few  days  or weeks after delivery. But if he  survives  he may develop blindness or deafness.In adult chronic exhaustive  fever with enlarged liver and spleen may occur. Pneumonia,    or  celebro- spinal meninggitis which may lead to death or  madness.  The patient may become blind and deaf too.

but everyone muslims included has had burger king, mcdonalds, dairy queen, in-n-out, jack-n-the box, wendys, bakers, carls jr, or some other restaurant or fast food establishment. you can lie and say you haven't but even if, that is an isolated incedent and everyone else has.

That's not true. I know plenty of Muslims who have not, including myself. I mean everything other than the nasty Fish Filet of course.

Even then, I don't think it would be considered to terrible.

Islam is a guideline. The things written in the Koran are guidelines given to us. No one is perfect, even if you do indulge in certain things, no one is at liberty to say "Oh you are going to Hell." God is the most merciful. Unfortunately, we tend to forget that.

I am not doubting the accuracy of these assertions akh, but you could say this about any animal. Hell, my puppy is domesticated and lives in my apartment andstill does the grimiest stuff, let alone a cow, or chicken, or pig. My point was that guidelines in Islam or religion that specifically exclude pigs aredesigned to do so, because you have to split hairs and talk about irrelevant stuff. If you're talking about the general unhealthiness, you can say thatabout any animal.

Back
Top Bottom