Why do Celebs have to hook up with other Celebs?

face82

Banned
Not a hater, but I just don't like some celebrities. My main reason is they don't have a mind of they're own anyways and everything they do is fakeand for publicity. But why don't celebrities have normal boyfriends or girlfriends? Example....Brad leaves Jen Anniston, Brad hooks up with Angelina.
John Mayer ends up with Jen Anniston or Eddie Murphy ends up with Babyface's (his good friend) ex wife. Then when they do hook up, they get married in like6 months. Then divorce, then do the same %%+ over and over again.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wow.... amazing discovery... hmm..
So tell me, why don't you go date a homeless person? Because they are out of your league (I hope), which is why famous people tend to date famous people.

people date people that can relate to them. other celebrities have a better understanding of the types of things other celebrities deal with. its a comfortthing for some and an image thing for others

How do you think they make friends? On sets. Other than that...have you seen how fine celebrities are? If we want to bang celebrities...and they actually havethat option, what do you think?

But they do it and it's the same story , marry in 6 months..and divorce. I mean nuthin wrong with dating... but it's the same song. It's peoplethat's on they're level outside the celeb world I would like to think. I mean it's like it's just a front 2 get more famous. WTH does MariahCarey want with Nick Cannon? I mean come on, lol

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

people date people that can relate to them. other celebrities have a better understanding of the types of things other celebrities deal with. its a comfort
thing for some and an image thing for others

Great point.......

also they see each other all the time in various events, filimings, expensive clubs, and work in the same industry etc... like how high schooolers staydating other high schoolers and college students date other college students..

So if you had a chance to drop a dog like Jen Aniston and hookup with one of the worlds most beautiful women in Angelina Jolie, you wouldn't?

at least this is true for good looking celebs.
good looking celebs aint going to find normal everyday person to hook up with cause these 'normal' people are not good looking enough....

people date people that can relate to them. other celebrities have a better understanding of the types of things other celebrities deal with. its a comfort thing for some and an image thing for others

It's human nature... you look for someone who is similar to you
That's why celeb and blue collar/normal person marriages rarely work out

So if you had a chance to drop a dog like Jen Aniston and hookup with one of the worlds most beautiful women in Angelina Jolie, you wouldn't?
You watch your filthy mouth about Jenny...

I try to only date celebs because normal chicks only want me for my good looks and money and not for who I am deep down inside

Honestly, I don't think they're any different than us "normal" people. Biggest difference is they're widely known.

The way I see it, it's mostly about the money..Unless a rich person, celeb or not, has a gf that he's been with since way before he got rich, he'smostly likely lookin for a rich chick to marry so he knows shes not using him...No rich guy is gonna believe that a girl that randomly approaches him n knowshow rich he is has no interest in his money..Its a gift n a curse of having money..You get paranoid and think every1 is after what you got because alotta timesthey are

How many times do you hear dudes say "eff that-i'd marry Oprah will all that money she got IDC WHAT SHE LOOK LIKE"

plus, girls often date famous guys because it either makes them feel better about themselves or because they wanna gain some exposure thru their relationshipwith this guy..I'm sure you know what a groupie is

It also has to do with the social scene they are in. I doubt they come in too much intimate contact with everyday folk, therefore a relationship cannot happen

Back
Top Bottom