why didn't anybody tell me...

cb94

Banned
they made chocolate swishers and rum garcia y vegas?

eek.gif
x
pimp.gif

I wanted you to find out and then be so surprised by it, that you would make a thread on NT about it
-The Juice

I didn't know that we were obligated to let you know all the different flavors of swisher sweets?

ive been off blunts for a while but the rum garcia y vegas sound amazing

ill give em a try tomorrow maybe if 7/11 has em

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

I didn't know that we were obligated to let you know all the different flavors of swisher sweets?
It's funny how people that don't usually post in threads I make are usually the sarcastic ones....ofcourse I didn't ask you about sweets... I've never even seen you post before. I didn't even know you existed until just now homie. I'llbe sure to ask you first next time though.

im sorry, i wasnt aware that i was suppose to care.

You too Mr. 330 posts.. anybody else wanna earn some cool points by beig a smart #@+? These two guys are racking em up...
eyes.gif

the only chocolate I ever had with a blunt were this wack $#+ chocalate wraps, that %!#@ was way too strong
smh.gif

Honestly tho, grape swishers > all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CB94

It's funny how people that don't usually post in threads I make are usually the sarcastic ones....of course I didn't ask you about sweets... I've never even seen you post before. I didn't even know you existed until just now homie. I'll be sure to ask you first next time though.

You too Mr. 330 posts.. anybody else wanna earn some cool points by beig a smart #@+? These two guys are racking em up...
eyes.gif

Ah c'mon man, it's niketalk, my bad...you want an Apology I'm sorry i didn't know that you taking this stuff seriously it's coolthough...you notice me a lot more now that you seen me post...and you can't judge someone just cause they have only 300 posts. I sure am racking them up!whatever that means...

sweets > wraps

and i ran into these choc sweets at my local headshop and i was shockd to hell i coppd the whole box, averaging $.70 each

Originally Posted by CB94

It's funny how people that don't usually post in threads I make are usually the sarcastic ones....of course I didn't ask you about sweets... I've never even seen you post before. I didn't even know you existed until just now homie. I'll be sure to ask you first next time though.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
@ you talkin down to the them....
pimp.gif
to the NT elite.

Back
Top Bottom