Why did you pick your SN? Vol. Rusty space Shackelford

Old SN got banned, needed something in a pinch, and it popped into my head. Was always jelly of Wavy Jones Locker, though.

make this SN in like the 8th grade
laugh.gif

blue = my favorite color at the time
x = as a separator thing
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

sneakerhead = self-explanatory.

Used to be obsessed with the game balloono on OMGPOP and I'm a boy. Also, the "balloon boy" fiasco was going on, so it was also a play on that.

My father Cam'Ron spit.... "I Got Enough Jewels You Fools, I'm Cool... My Kickz Are A G"!!........ And my favorites number is 21

Lp = where I live Heat = I was a pitcher in college and I threw hard for being short (5'6) 22 = my fav number

Have to ask the creator(my friend). He said he just randomly typed what was in his head, i dislike the screename because it makes it seem like im the biggest Jayz and kanye Stan, but im know where close to it. Had a big post count so i sad efff it, its just an name. People used to clown a lot every time i posted though.

Back when i was like 13-14 i was busting a freestyle while walking to my house a few blocks away from my dude malverse's crib and he randomly blurted "yo....., you need a rap name" and since my name is Anttwan he started off calling me antwizzi but then shortened it to twizzi after deciding it sounded better, at first i hated the name but he said it around my mom then my mom called me it then girls on my bus and now 6-7 years later the name has been stuck

THE END

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

I don't know what I thinking when I made this SN
30t6p3b.gif

*sigh*

I just thought you might have been a husky fashionable guy who had rotten egg farts
frown.gif

My name and avy is self explanatory.

SC is my initials, the shift... someone gave me that nickname once when I was in middle school playing basketball and I was thrilled to have a nickname
laugh.gif

Now I assume it's cause I shift gears in cars.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

standupspeakup.jpg

Yo! That double interlocked bracelet thing is dope
pimp.gif

I might get one... I haven't worn those things since I had a Livestrong in middle school
laugh.gif

I was into retro Jordan's and wanted a sn other than the usual one's I use. Found this to be fitting for a site called NT.

Back
Top Bottom