why did finishline stop pre selling jordans ?

Man...it's always someone that does something stupid to mess a good thing up.

I was all for the pre sale. I thought it was legit in my opinion, it cut out alot of that release day hassle. I mean, if you don't have the money toreserve a pair a week in advance, you could always go to one of the dozens of other stores in your local area with a JB account and get em on release day. Idon't understand some of the hate going on in FNL's pre-sale. People have no hustle these days...As long as you get your pair, that's all you needto worry about.

Sucks that pre-sales only lasted through the weak releases...
frown.gif
VII/XVI,I still have hope though.

^ yes they do ....an i bet you they still do it at most places its jus certain spots then people take it to far.

Many problems came of this like its been stated before.
they used to let you buy a gift card and pick the shoes up on the realese date does anyone know why the stopped doing this?
They sold gift cards on purpose to make the sure bucks.

I wish stores still did pre-sales. It makes it alot easier for those of us who have to wake up and get in line for shoes on RD.

OK GUYS...I HAVE POSTED THIS INFO BEFORE..................... A STORE WAS PRE SELLING AND ADVERTISING THE PRE SALE IN THE STORE WINDOW. HAND WRITTEN ON PIECE OF PAPER IN THE WINDOW. A NIKE/JB REP SAW THAT AND TOOK ACTION. NOW ALL FINISHLINES DO NOT DO PRE-SALES ANY MORE. THINK THE STORE WAS IN WISCONSIN OR MINNESOTA.
Cosign....same thing I was told by a FNL mangaer

If Jordan Brand only knew half the %$% that goes on at the stores a lot of accounts would be shut down.

They did this in my local finishline for the 9/14 pack.....The thing I hate is when I go to the store at 5 am and when the store opens at 7:30, 5 min before adude that knows someonr from the store already has his reserved and it all wways my friken size. FUK....I got in an argument with a champssports store opener.I was waiting in line for 3 hours and they say they dont have my size and 5 min later, someone walks in and takes my 9.5 size that they supposley didnthave......

RaNdZ4937 wrote:
bay area spots still do it.
And this is why it got shut down in the first place!!! BRAGING ABOUT IT!!!! I can careless cuz I was never on this but why after reading the thread andother ppl sayin cuz of niketalk this info got leaked to the co.. You insist to brag about your spot still doing it
grin.gif
??? Common sens will tell ppl to take advantage and keep there mouth shut. On asidenote why they look on niketalk to play out the customers and not to hit us of with what we want???? I WOULD LOVE THOSE BRED III's IF Y'ALL SEETHIS. Just my 2cent. Take it for what its worth. 100

THEY STOP BECAUSE THEY SAID THAT IT WAS GETTING SPREAD OUT IN NIKETALK TO MUCH........................THEY SAID IT WAS THE WAY PEOPLE FOUND OUT N THE WAY THEYCOMPLAIN ABOUT NOT GETTING THE SHOE..............................

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by moneymike59

I'm an assistant manager over at a Finishline in MI and we received an email from our corporate telling us to stop and the email actually said "Niketalk" as to blame for Nike finding out LMAO.

yep Im an assistant mgr for fnl and it was stated than an employee posted on niketalk of the pre sale. And Nike was not having it

da power of NT
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by moneymike59

I'm an assistant manager over at a Finishline in MI and we received an email from our corporate telling us to stop and the email actually said "Niketalk" as to blame for Nike finding out LMAO.

yep Im an assistant mgr for fnl and it was stated than an employee posted on niketalk of the pre sale. And Nike was not having it

da power of NT
laugh.gif
eek.gif

I know right
laugh.gif
now if only we could use these powers for good
tongue.gif

And to the guy who posted about The Bay still doin it, when they stop, I'd advise u not to walk out the crib for a while
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I joke, I kid

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I know right
laugh.gif
now if only we could use these powers for good
tongue.gif

you ain't seen nuffin yet, as of da other day....

are now da gay pride VI's as far as NT is concerned
laugh.gif

I always thought that was pretty weak of preselling, it takes away from the priceless things of buying shoes. for example, waiting in line to cop the hottestshoes, or telling stories about other release dates with other people who understand what your doing and why your doing it.

Originally Posted by KING RAZ46

RaNdZ4937 wrote:
bay area spots still do it.
And this is why it got shut down in the first place!!! BRAGING ABOUT IT!!!! I can careless cuz I was never on this but why after reading the thread and other ppl sayin cuz of niketalk this info got leaked to the co.. You insist to brag about your spot still doing it
grin.gif
??? Common sens will tell ppl to take advantage and keep there mouth shut. On a sidenote why they look on niketalk to play out the customers and not to hit us of with what we want???? I WOULD LOVE THOSE BRED III's IF Y'ALL SEE THIS. Just my 2cent. Take it for what its worth. 100
Exactly what I was thinking. If this is a post about fnl not doing preorders cuz ppl on niketalk made it hot than why continue to make it hot.Keep thatinfo to yourself for your benefit and those around you, pm dudes in the by if you need to but why make it publically hot when we know they're watching now.Thats like letiing everybody know they still pitching round your way even tho narcs is out heavy, it's hot outside and you gonna get people jammed up. Bediscrete bro

Originally Posted by praxis83

dude, polonike...if they still have a fsr, have them transfer a size 13 of each color to my store! we sold out and i missed out on my pairs due to not working that morning....

there availible on the website..just do an employee external order

im not sure and i know this is really off topic but wats the 20% off discount for finishline.com

Back
Top Bottom