Why Can't Women Cook Anymore?

Girls these days
smh.gif

Thank God moms taught me how to at a young age, she knew what the hell she was doing
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Feminism FTL.

Women are on this self empowerment $#!*. They're more sexually promiscuous (a plus for us) (what they call sexual freedom/liberation
laugh.gif
), but as a result they're oppose to $#!* like cooking cause they think that's some old school $#!*. It's dumb, but most women never struck me as wildly smart to begin with so…
pimp.gif
Word dude, you struck it right on
pimp.gif
the hell?
laugh.gif

I'm not cosigning this trash

roll.gif
Trash? Wow.

Yeah trash, you basically called "most women" stupid. Or however you define not wildly smart.

Are some women on a gung ho feminism trip and are way into role reversal and what not? Sure. But don't rip on us all

@+%! that *#*$

we were having this discussion last friday at work, girls acknowledged it but were getting all salty anyway. Society is *%# backward nowadays, i'm notsayin I want you to stay at home 24/7, but DAMN man...

Yes. The last statement (your opinion) is trash (IMO)

I never said there weren't smart women. There are plenty of them. I would love to meet one. But how many girls do you know who are on that "i'm aditz (i.e. an idiot) cause it's cute" @@%%? How many dude do you know on that steez? Exactly my point.

foreels man some chicks think they know how to cook, when their shizzz taste like crap. My stuffing will kick your stuffings butt.

ebayologist with the broad generalizations.
laugh.gif

You really know girls who are "on that "i'm a ditz (i.e. an idiot) cause it's cute" @@%%"?

Damn.
laugh.gif

Chandler
smh.gif
My dude doesn't know when to throw in the towel. That $+#% was OD
tired.gif
grin.gif

I'm not sending you a Christmas card anymore
mad.gif
laugh.gif

when it comes to women who know how to cook, this is the best example
devil.gif

5c215ce8582ba00926145ffcfb8e537e70d3417.pjpg
RACHEL RAY FTW!

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Yeah trash, you basically called "most women" stupid. Or however you define not wildly smart.

Are some women on a gung ho feminism trip and are way into role reversal and what not? Sure. But don't rip on us all

My mother has a B.A., a M.B.A., a J.D., and culinary degree (I don't know the abbreviation for that
laugh.gif
). You honestly think I honestly think women are"stupid"?
smh.gif
I simply making what I thought was was an apt point how I think feminism is probably pretty high on the list of +$+@ that causes thingslike sexual promiscuity in women and lack of domestic skills. Take it easy.

Yes. The last statement (your opinion) is trash (IMO)

I never said there weren't smart women. There are plenty of them. I would love to meet one. But how many girls do you know who are on that "i'm a ditz (i.e. an idiot) cause it's cute" @@%%? How many dude do you know on that steez? Exactly my point.
That try to act dumb because they think its cute cool? Plenty.

Of course, I don't know you. And I have run into plenty of guys who have that exact opinion.

Feminism isnt the biggest reason why women can't cook. Its because of the breakdown of the typical sit down and eat dinner family. Families are too busyfor that. So they eat out, or eat fast food or throw together whatever. Girls these days never had to cook. Or had their mom teach them (or make them do it
laugh.gif
)

My mother has a B.A., a M.B.A., a J.D., and culinary degree (I don't know the abbreviation for that
laugh.gif
). You honestly think I honestly think women are "stupid"?
smh.gif
I simply making what I thought was was an apt point how I think feminism is probably pretty high on the list of +$+@ that causes things like sexual promiscuity in women and lack of domestic skills. Take it easy.

I completely agree. Women have become so involved in THE GAME that they lost the artof knowing the FUNDAMENTALS.Its a sad day to see when you come from home from a long and tiring day at work, and the chick is waiting for YOU to get home andcook for her easy-bake oven cooking +@*
smh.gif

My girl can cook....she does it rather well if I say so myself. And she got a variety of stuff she can make, so she switches it up.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

laugh.gif
). You honestly think I honestly think women are "stupid"?
smh.gif
I simply making what I thought was was an apt point how I think feminism is probably pretty high on the list of +$+@ that causes things like sexual promiscuity in women and lack of domestic skills. Take it easy.

I completely agree. Women have become so involved in THE GAME that they lost the art of knowing the FUNDAMENTALS.Its a sad day to see when you come from home from a long and tiring day at work, and the chick is waiting for YOU to get home and cook for her easy-bake oven cooking +@*
smh.gif
Fundamentals? Word??

some of you boys are funny. cooking shouldn't just be something women should do, dudes these days can't cook either. i for one LOVE to cook but doesthat mean i am going to cook for who ever no thanks. you have to earn that.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Chandler
smh.gif
My dude doesn't know when to throw in the towel. That $+#% was OD
tired.gif
grin.gif

I'm not sending you a Christmas card anymore
mad.gif
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
weak. What if I send you cookies? (didn't know I can bake did you? hmm…)
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom