why are you fat?

this is a serious question i have for overweight people. i'm not judging you but i'm really wondering why fat people remain overweight. appearance isthe crucial.. light travels much faster than sound and people see you before they hear what you have to say. being fat is the equivalent to wearing dirtyclothes imo.. i just can't take you seriously if i see you looking all sloppy with butter rolls on your neck. why?

laugh.gif

Sig check.
pimp.gif

Cause im lazy , and my metabolism isnt helping either... whats your point?

btw Ima start team fat boys...airant where you at

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

this is a serious question i have for overweight people. i'm not judging you but i'm really wondering why fat people remain overweight. appearance is the crucial.. light travels much faster than sound and people see you before they hear what you have to say. being fat is the equivalent to wearing dirty clothes imo.. i just can't take you seriously if i see you looking all sloppy with butter rolls on your neck. why?

some people don't care about what others think about them Mr.Supreme

who really messes with supreme in 2009 tho
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Cyprus Sinner II

light travels much faster than sound and people see you before they hear what you have to say.

wut if theyre blind tho?
then they touch your chunky wrist like ray charles or can hear you hyperventilating after walking up a flight of stairs.

There should be a tax on being fat. You cost insurance companies and the medical industry billions of dollars per year because of your inability to take careof yourself. Get on a strict diet and workout regiment.

Correct me if Im wrong but I always thought
Obesity was a factor in the cost of Life Insurance?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

There should be a tax on being fat. You cost insurance companies and the medical industry billions of dollars per year because of your inability to take care of yourself. Get on a strict diet and workout regiment.

I agree unless its a medical condition.

Yo I'm working on my weight but its always funny to hear opinions like this because I'm almost certain you haven't stopped a fat dude mid convolike "
laugh.gif
you fat fam, I can't take you serious". Appearance is crucial I guess so being a well dressed fat boy ftw
happy.gif

EDIT: looking at these responses.. are yall talking about "over weight" people or those who are morbidly obese?

Originally Posted by Derek916

this is a serious question i have for overweight people. i'm not judging you but i'm really wondering why fat people remain overweight. appearance is the crucial.. light travels much faster than sound and people see you before they hear what you have to say. being fat is the equivalent to wearing dirty clothes imo.. i just can't take you seriously if i see you looking all sloppy with butter rolls on your neck. why?

eyes.gif
did i offend you? you sound iodized in the game.. that jacket's from 2007 btw. try again.

There should be a tax on being fat. You cost insurance companies and the medical industry billions of dollars per year because of your inability to take care of yourself. Get on a strict diet and workout regiment.
that's real talk. i'm all for it.. let's get this petition poppin, my dude.

im not fat, but i notice it alot in genetics

but i do find annoying it when fat people attempt to make themselves look slimmer, wear tight clothes like skinny jeans and tight shirts

it doesnt bother me that much, but i aint trying to see you fat about to burst from all the tight clothes you wearin

I'm at 18% BF right now and I consider myself to be FAT.

I wanna get down to at least 11% before my vacation in December...it aint happenin unless I cut fighter style
tired.gif
I gotta fix my diet really hard.

Originally Posted by Derek916

eyes.gif
did i offend you? you sound iodized in the game.. that jacket's from 2007 btw. try again.

that's real talk. i'm all for it.. let's get this petition poppin, my dude.
They don't need a tax, surveys show if you're fat you pay roughly 800 more bucks per year in insurance premiums.

Back
Top Bottom