Why are some guys so insecure when there are dudes around their girl?

furrell

Banned
I'm going to keep it short. I was on the train going home from work and this bad Indian chick stepped on the train. Judging from how Western she was I figured her to be Guyanese or Trinidadian; her BF looked the same. She was petite (5'2"), hazel eyes, C cup breasts, and had long dark hair to simply put it a coolie, my ideal woman. Anyway, as soon as I looked in her direction, her man clenched his arm around her waist like he was Chris Benoit getting ready to German suplex her. I'm probably the last person you need to worry about stealing your woman because that's foul. Why do some guys feel threatened when their chick is around other men especially if they are around?

I'm going to keep it short. I was on the train going home from work and this bad Indian chick stepped on the train. Judging from how Western she was I figured her to be Guyanese or Trinidadian; her BF looked the same. She was petite (5'2"), hazel eyes, C cup breasts, and had long dark hair to simply put it a coolie, my ideal woman. Anyway, as soon as I looked in her direction, her man clenched his arm around her waist like he was Chris Benoit getting ready to German suplex her. I'm probably the last person you need to worry about stealing your woman because that's foul. Why do some guys feel threatened when their chick is around other men especially if they are around?

You could be overreacting, how do you know he wrapped his arm around her just cause you were looking?

And some dudes are just insecure cause they feel inferior compared to other men. They feel like other guys are stronger, got more cash, taller and just have more balls so they're always on the lookout.

You could be overreacting, how do you know he wrapped his arm around her just cause you were looking?

And some dudes are just insecure cause they feel inferior compared to other men. They feel like other guys are stronger, got more cash, taller and just have more balls so they're always on the lookout.

C-c-c-cuff yo chick.. It happens, dude sees a threat, dude must lock her up. Always got me like
laugh.gif
when I experience that.

C-c-c-cuff yo chick.. It happens, dude sees a threat, dude must lock her up. Always got me like
laugh.gif
when I experience that.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

dude marked his territory, young lad, don't be mad. females do it too.
This. By the quality of your description its clear that you were eyeballing his girl extra hard. He just let u know what it is so there's no confusion. 

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

dude marked his territory, young lad, don't be mad. females do it too.
This. By the quality of your description its clear that you were eyeballing his girl extra hard. He just let u know what it is so there's no confusion. 

Back
Top Bottom