Why are NY females so gassed up? vol. !#@@+ you're not that cute.

my roommate from NY.....i've never seen so much talk in my life....he really gives NY dudes a bad name....he's full of ducktales and come to find outhe's 26 years old....i thought he was like 19-20....n he weigh 275+ n is 5' 8".....

118hf1v.jpg

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by RellNye

You've got a lot of lame +@! dudes that gas these wack +@! broads heads cause they trying to beat and as a result these hood boogers walk around like they're God almighty.

Man im from Decatur, and just went to Nu Yawk march 8th, and got so much love from the chicks. Partly my cousin, and part me, but I aint all that and chickswas tellin me " I do this and that to down south N's", but a soon as I got back home, im talkin bout off the airplane, the chick in Atlanta (from Nu Yawk ) act like they was way too cool and didnt want nobody to talk to them. I was lookin at the broads like I was bout to use one of your friends asmy jump off last night. Get Da F^%K outta my face!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I know the exact reason, it be the BEAST that be trying 2 HOLLA at them..

they gas their heads up WAAAY 2 much, making them feel pricelist...
and when the BEAST do that, they have no idea on the effects of what they do..

the after effect being, mess it up for the non beast, trying 2 holla...
Did you mean priceless?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lonjam82

Man im from Decatur, and just went to Nu Yawk march 8th, and got so much love from the chicks. Partly my cousin, and part me, but I aint all that and chicks was tellin me " I do this and that to down south N's", but a soon as I got back home, im talkin bout off the airplane, the chick in Atlanta ( from Nu Yawk ) act like they was way too cool and didnt want nobody to talk to them. I was lookin at the broads like I was bout to use one of your friends as my jump off last night. Get Da F^%K outta my face!

Thats what she made you think
laugh.gif

you say NY broads i say 98% of ALL broads ... lame $@+ dudes gas these females heads up like they are doing it ... smh

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I know the exact reason, it be the BEAST that be trying 2 HOLLA at them..

they gas their heads up WAAAY 2 much, making them feel pricelist...

and when the BEAST do that, they have no idea on the effects of what they do..

the after effect being, mess it up for the non beast, trying 2 holla...

smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

ericberry14 wrote:
dreClark wrote:
RellNye wrote:
You've got a lot of lame +@! dudes that gas these wack +@! broads heads cause they trying to beat and as a result these hood boogers walk around like they're God almighty.
Yep.

And that's not just NY. That's everywhere.

seriously that type of %%+% is like a damn epidemic. in every single city there are infinite number of broads having their egos boosted exponentially by lame dudes

Bingo.

-Gas'em
-F!!!'em
-Pass'em

Im not worried about the long term effects...like global warming lol

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by RellNye

Basically. Many of the dudes in NY I observed were thirstier than a Somalian immigrant.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

aren't chicks gassed everywhere though? it's like that here in MD/D.C. too...

lonjam82 wrote: Man im from Decatur, and just went to Nu Yawk march 8th, and got so much love from the chicks. Partly my cousin, and part me, but I aint allthat and chicks was tellin me " I do this and that to down south N's", but a soon as I got back home, im talkin bout off the airplane, the chickin Atlanta ( from Nu Yawk ) act like they was way too cool and didnt want nobody to talk to them. I was lookin at the broads like I was bout to use one of yourfriends as my jump off last night. Get Da F^%K outta my face!

Thats what she made you think

Yea it was crazy, u know how when you get off the plane and everybody talkin on their phone and not paying attention, and they think cause you a guy(GENTLEMAN) with a kind heart, you gonna help. NOPE NOT ME, IMMA DOG... DONT GIVE A FUUUUUUUU_ I looked at her fumble her stuff around we got on the train andshe was talkin bout me on her cell "like the nice guy wouldnt even help me' in that nu yawk accent.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

aren't chicks gassed everywhere though? it's like that here in MD/D.C. too...

I live in the "urea' (northern VA) girls round my way and in D.C. n Maryland don't seemed to be nearly as gassed up as the NY females i'vemet. Of course they're a few who act like that but on average....not really.

Originally Posted by lonjam82

Yea it was crazy, u know how when you get off the plane and everybody talkin on their phone and not paying attention, and they think cause you a guy (GENTLEMAN) with a kind heart, you gonna help. NOPE NOT ME, IMMA DOG... DONT GIVE A FUUUUUUUU_ I looked at her fumble her stuff around we got on the train and she was talkin bout me on her cell "like the nice guy wouldnt even help me' in that nu yawk accent.
roll.gif

NYC females are just like that.....Most of the young hood rat chicks have that attitude. Some of them have that "look" in their eyes that you gottahave a 6 figure salary or better just to holla at em' when some of these chicks are walkin around with 9-5 McDonald's money.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

NYC females are just like that.....Most of the young hood rat chicks have that attitude. Some of them have that "look" in their eyes that you gotta have a 6 figure salary or better just to holla at em' when some of these chicks are walkin around with 9-5 McDonald's money.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom