Why are JB clothes sized so HUGE!

I don't see why people purchase most Jordan apparel in the first place.

1). It's terribly overpriced.
2). It's very ill-fitting
3). Most of the designs suck and when they are actually decent, the prices climb even higher (i.e. $36 for a T-Shirt, $55for basketball shorts, $110 for a track jacket).

The only Jordan gear I purchase is basketball shorts to hoop in and lighter jackets and I only buy during special eventsor promos where the discount is at least 50% off.

Exactly! I have a couple of shirts dat i dont wear becuz of them fitting me to big.

EL REY JR

Originally Posted by airNGUYEN23

The shirts are kind of long and sorta wide, but I'm usually either a L or an XL in shirts. I usually get a L in Jordan Brand shirts now, back then a couple years ago I used to buy XXL.
smh.gif

The bad thing is that I still got em, and there's about 10 of em. I rarely wear them cause it looks stupid with the big oversized t-shirt.

Plus, I rarely buy Jordan Brand clothes now a days since they've gotten really corny. It's rare that every once and a while JB drops a nice T-shirt or hoody.

I feel U on the tees situation.. all my hot tees (Spike and Mike tees released around the time of the White/Cements) are all XXLs cuz I used to wear allthat baggy crap... now I gotta re-purchase em all on eBay
indifferent.gif
... andI was wearing XLs this summer but now it seems like those are getting bigger... I now have to buy Ls

Back
Top Bottom