Why are carbon fiber flightposite 1s going for $800+?

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

is it actual carbon fiber?
no. it's still foamposite material, just with a textured CF print. it's not an actual CF weave.

Mayhemgatz- right on for posting my pic of them.
pimp.gif

mine are still DS. i keep tellin myself to wear them, but i keep putting it off for that "perfect" day.
laugh.gif

there arnt many pairs around and there old one of the first true online releases or it might have been a NT release. either way there bad #@*.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
no problem....that's an ill pic....had to save it!they wouldn't happen to be a sizw 11-12 would they?
nerd.gif
i'll behappy to UN-DS them for u
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

no. it's still foamposite material, just with a textured CF print. it's not an actual CF weave.

pimp.gif

mine are still DS. i keep tellin myself to wear them, but i keep putting it off for that "perfect" day.
laugh.gif

I remember your pics...
mad.gif
argh... wear em!!!
laugh.gif

I'd, very much, like a pair of those...
laugh.gif

That first pair he posted was mine, they were pretty worn but still looked brand new. I sold them for 225 last year, when I could have gotten twice that muchfor them. Iam a foamhead and I just didn't like them all that much, but I got asked a million questions when I wore them. I regret selling though, but ohwell...

I remember my mom bought my bro these and my mom bought me filas.
mad.gif

Because everyone is hopping on the Flightposite bandwagon. The same people who said they were ugly now all of a sudden like them. It's either one or theother, you can't have it both ways.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Because everyone is hopping on the Flightposite bandwagon. The same people who said they were ugly now all of a sudden like them. It's either one or the other, you can't have it both ways.

I think it's more of the foamposite bandwagon.

Honestly i'm one of them
tired.gif

i've like these ever since i first laid eyes on em back a couple years ago. i got outbid at $250 on ebay a year or so back, so i'd say demand has beenpretty steady.

Back
Top Bottom