Why are carbon fiber flightposite 1s going for $800+?

I was just looking on ebay and the last 3 pairs of FP I carbon fibers have all sold over $800! I honeslty can't understand this. I remember going intoNiketown Boston almost 2 months after these released in (2000?) with a $200 merchandise credit and I contemplated buying these (they had a full size run) andopted for the white/navy FP1s (which I'm fairly certain were released in the same numbers) instead.

People are going ape$%#* for carbon fiber flightposites. Just because they aren't NT's favorite shoe doesn't mean they have no demand. HOH releasesand infrared am90's can fall into the same category.

carbon fiber FP3's?

never seen Carbon 3's. pics?

I think your talking about the Flightposite.

yea there aren't any carbon fiber FP3's.....only FP1's...and they are VERY rare...only due to the availability NOW not back when they released. itwas limited release at niketown only so it was way more limited than all the other FP CW's that were available at most mom n pops, footlockers, champs,finishlines......the carbon fibers sold moderately well under the radar because most people were buying jordans at the time....and those that bought themusually bashed them up playing ball. they are very rare to find in good condition....much less VNDS or DS condition.....that's why they are going for somuch. a retro of these would fly off the shelves in present time

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

what do these look like ?
BOTH OF THESE PICS ARE NOT MINE

284177448.jpg

bonus...sick pic....

THIS HAS BEEN THE HOTTEST AND MOST EXPENSIVE FP EVER SINCE THEY FIRST CAME OUT...

They've been doing numbers since back then. Not really 8+, but since the golds, and purple joints dropped again its safe to say the market forflightposites is riding the wave

it's only a matter of time before i drop 400+ on a pair once i find my size.......first time i will ever drop over 300 for a pair and it will only bethese......unless the penny PE's drop lol

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

yeah but wait to see what the next shoe will be that people drop that kind of loot on.
there's people out there dropping 400-600 on older SB's, jordans, samples, PE's, etc.....i won't do that....if i can't get itfor under 300 or with a trade+cash....i won't get it.

now some carbon fiber foamposites like BP photoshopped.....definitely dropping mad money on those...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom