Why all the hate on the XX1 and XX2?

I just don't like the fatness of the XXI but I love my XXII's, hoop in them all the time. The paint is coming off the midsole of my black/red pair ofXXII's and I haven't really balled in them that much, ha the midsole is almost white now lol. They are mad comfy though!!!

Who said there was "hate"?

Love them both. ANY XX1's to ball is sick.... Only if the insole on the forefoot didn't wear down so fast.

I stay hoopin in my all white mids.

I dont like either because they look to generic and plain, plus the XX1s dont even look nice at all period. I wonder why people hate XVIIIs and XIXs though,those are
pimp.gif
IMO

Even though they do seem pretty plain and simple, I still like them a lot. I think the main reason people don't connect to them as much is because Tinkerdidn't design them and because Jordan didn't wear them on the court. Perhaps it's because the shoes are fairly new still; Maybe if we wait a coupleyears, they'll grow on people a little more.

I have both shoes (black XX1 and white XX2) in my current balling rotation. They both are one of the best performing Jordans.

21 is one of my personal favorites, it is pretty simple, but I like that. I thought every colorway that came out looked pretty good. 22s I am not as fond of,but I liked the 5/8s. They should have made more colors for the 22 instead of so many PE colorways.

I got some hate for the XX1s. Nothin special about em. Look like they are worth 20 bucks.
I like the XX2s though.
XX3s are amazing.

i wish i wood have gotten my hands on a pair of red suede XXIs when they released

I've used my XXI's for about 2 years now for basketball, and they're still hanging in there. the XXII's are in my bottom 3 for least favorite.

The XX1 is an understated shoe, but It's interesting to see that people say it looks cheap.

What would make it look less cheap?

An upper covered entirely in fake patent?
A clumsy ankle support strap?
An oversized forefoot strap with lasering detailing some of the events of Jordan's life?

lol i remember trynna get the XX1's in Black/White and the guy made a mistake on the price and i ended up getting it for 90$
laugh.gif

the XX1's & XX2's were nice
pimp.gif
i dont know whats the dislikeagainst them, but i think the XX2's were uninspiring, there were 3 colors, and the rest were those PE's which i dont think should count. and now theXX3's are getting a truck load of colors, i think they wanted 2 save the inspiration for the XX3's, and its a good thing they did

I hooped in my XX2s last night. I love both of them. The new AJs are so much better to hoop in than the old ones it ain't funny.

COOK # 45
get fit.

I like both shoes very much, and I think the only colorways I'm not feelin are the all black XX1's and the basketball edition XX2's. But even thebasketball editions I think are unique, and I bought a pair anyway because it was 70 bucks. They look decent with a pair of black jeans and a polo plus thecomfort factor is crazy. The only shoes I never cared for much were the XX's and the XIV's.

I loved the XX1's for balling. They were awesome. I am barely breaking in my XX2's, seeing that I just purchased them. But I had no hate for the XX1. Iliked the first colorway of the XX2 mainly cause I got them for 69.99 at finishline. But my black xx3's are on their way. I didnt like the XIX or the XX. Ithought the XX1 > XX and XX2 > XIX.

I love my black XX2s and my red suede XX1s, but the 21s don't look good with jeans imo.
not rele itz only the black and grey 21s ......da black n suede red look good wit black jeans soo idk wut u talkin about ...n i dont hate da21s or 22s i have da omega 22s n i waz amazed by it .... i juss wished i had a chance to buy a pair of the red suede 21ss

THe 21 reminds me of a team jordan. They look fine to me, but not distinct and classic like some of the other jordans. I am not a fan of 20 or 22. I'm surethe shoes are comfortable, but Jordans should me more than just comfortable. I only really like the 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13. Not that anyone cares, but Ijust felt like responding.

Back
Top Bottom